Free Time

KARRY'S POV

  I woke up the very next morning to see that Jason was still asleep. He looked so cute as he slept. He scrunched up his nose and his mouth was wide open. With a smile, I closed his mouth, yet I felt someone staring at me. I jumped after realizing it was Jason, which earned me a laugh from him. I just looked at him and caressed his cheek. Jason smiled and closed his eyes as I continued to caress his cheek. I did this for a while before I lied back down.

  He smiled before reaching over and giving me a kiss saying,"Good morning, beautiful."

  I giggled saying,"Good morning, Jay. How did you sleep?"

  Jason smiled saying,"I slept fine; especially, because you're by my side."

  I rolled my eyes playfully before running out of the room. Jason was on my tail, but I bumped into Bruce, who gave me a playful smile, before letting me pass. I thanked him quickly before I looked back at Jason. Jason had gotten stopped by Bruce. Bruce was a real protector.

  I yelled,"THANKS, BRUCE!!! HA! HA! JASON!"

  Bruce smirked and let Jason pass. I frowned, running for my life. Jason started to catch up, but I turned the corner and saw Tam. She saw me and waved before helping me out. Tim and Damian joined in, but soon the whole family joined in, too. Everyone ran after Jason to distract him while I continued to run. This game continued for the longest, until I saw I was outnumbered. Jason had turned everyone against me.

  I sighed and gave up. However, he randomly suggested that we should all go out for ice cream. Everyone agreed, and we left for the shop. When we walked into the shop, Barb and I left the others to grab a table immediately, while the boys, Bruce, and Alfred grabbed our milkshakes.

  Then, Barb asked me,"Did you tell him?"

  I put my arms on the table saying,"No, I haven't told him."

  Barb stressed,"Karry, you need to tell him the truth about what else happened to you while you were captured."

  I sighed saying,"How do I? Jason will flip or kill somebody."

  Barb looked me in the eyes saying,"He needs to know."

  "Needs to know what?"

  I turn around quickly, and Jason definitely looked concerned now.

  I smiled and said,"How much I love you and that you have a habit of squeezing me too hard."

  He smirked and said,"You want to sleep alone from now on?"

  I replied immediately,"No, of course not. I like sharing. Sharing is caring."

  Jason laughed, and everyone else joined us at our table. Unfortunately, it turned into a food fight, so the owner kicked us out. The owner instantly tried her luck with Bruce, but I pushed him out of the shop. Someone had to save him from getting in trouble with Selina.

  He gave me a grateful look before saying,"I need to talk to you."

  I nodded, but I was nervous. What if he knew something happened to me while I was captured?

  I shook the thought off and followed everyone to the car. I slid in beside Jason and rested my head on his lap. He slid his hand behind my hair and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back before I flinched at his touch.

  He frowned and rested his forehead against mine saying,"Too fast?"

  I just said,"Yes, sorry, Jay."

  Jason shook his head and stroked my cheek saying,"No need to apologize. I should have asked for permission first."

  I smiled and fell asleep in his lap. I woke up to noticing Jason taking me towards my room. I acted like I was asleep because I was enjoying this.

  He laid me down gently before saying,"Night, baby."

  Jason turned to leave, but I grabbed his hand saying,"Please don't leave. Stay."

  Jason got in and lied down on the other side of the bed. I moved over and snuggled into him. I heard Jason sigh, but I just ignored it.