Plans and Rehearsals

KARRY'S POV

  I ran down the stairs before I ran into the living room smiling like an idiot. Gin, Barb, and Chelsea looked at each other before they looked at me with the exact same expression. Chelsea was Damian's girlfriend, if you didn't recognize her from a while ago. Anyway, I pointed towards my finger, and then they saw the ring. They started to fangirl before they each congratulated me. I smiled at their support before I called Jason.

  He ran down the stairs so fast before he asked me,"Is there something wrong, Karry?"

  I shook my head before I answered,"No. You just forgot to mention something to everyone."

  He smirked before he took me by the hand. Then, he somehow managed to get everyone into the living room in a matter of minutes. Next, he stood on top of the chair, telling everyone to have a seat. They all sat down on the couch. Yet, everyone realized it must really have been important because Jason was smiling and standing on top of the chair.

  Jason cleared his throat before he said,"Karry and I have something to say: We are getting married!!"

  Everyone rushed up to the two of us smiling and bombarding Jason with questions.

  Then, Gin and Barb pulled me in for a hug.

  I hugged them back as I said to them,"Thanks, guys. I really appreciate your support."

  Gin smiled before she said to me,"We are happy for you, honey!! This is great. Wait, what's wrong?"

  I admitted to the girls,"I don't exactly know how to waltz. You know how some couples do it, I can't."

  Barb waved it off, and then she told me,"We'll get Bruce and Dick to teach you. They'll be honored to do it."

  I sighed in relief before I said,"Okay. Thanks, Barb."

  Someone wrapped their arms around me, and I turned to see Jason.

  Jason asked me,"What are you doing?"

  I laughed, yet I answered,"Talking to Barb and Gin. What are you doing?"

  Jason smirked before he buried his face in my neck as he answered,"Loving you."

  With that answer, I pushed Jason away. Gin and Barb chuckled, but I just smiled afterwards.

  Next, Bruce walked up to me before he asked me,"You ready, Karry?"

  I nodded. I gave Jason a short kiss before I followed Bruce, Barb, and Dick to one of the spare rooms.

  Bruce said to me,"Just watch Dick and Barb, all right? We just want you to get a visual, first."

  So, I sat down before I watched Barb and Dick. I smiled as I studied them closely, so I could know what to do. About ten minutes later, Bruce took my hand before helping me learn how to waltz.