Talks

KARRY'S POV

  When I woke up the next morning, I had already forgotten that I had slept in here to comfort Gin last night. I sighed, but I noticed she was still sleeping. So, I slipped out of bed to find Jason. I just needed to know he was okay. It was the best friend in me talking right now, but also the girlfriend in me as well.
  I rushed into Jason's bathroom before I did my business. Then, I walked out of the bathroom and slid in beside Jason. He lifted his arm, so I could get under, and snuggled into me. Suddenly, I clutched my stomach and groaned.

  Jason asked me,"Baby, what's wrong? What hurts?"

  I answered,"My stomach. It just hurts real bad. I slept the wrong way."

  Jason nodded before he started massaging my stomach. I sighed in relief and snuggled more into him. However, Jason carried me downstairs and laid me down on the sofa.
  Jason waited until I got comfortable before he got in behind me. I laid my head on his chest, and Gin walked down the stairs. I offered her a smile before I waved her over.

  Jason moved, and I whimpered. 

  He sighed, yet he told me,"I know you need me, but I can't stay like this all day. Gin will be here to keep you company."

  He kissed me and remained there for a minute before he winked at me and took his leave. I pouted, and Gin laughed.

  Gin said,"You're in love, do you know that?"

  I smiled before I replied,"I know. How long do you have left to stay?"

  Gin looked down at her phone before she answered,"I have 10 minutes left, and I have to go tell Tim I'm leaving."

  I shook my head before I said to her,"I'll get him. Don't move. Oh, right you can't. I forgot." 

  Once I got Tim for Gin, I chuckled as I watched Gin and Tim's interaction before she left. Now, I was alone and needed a hug or just a friend. :/