The Truth

KARRY'S POV

  After I woke up, I headed down the stairs before I went searching for Bruce. I needed to talk to him, now. It was getting worse.

  I called his name and he rushed towards me, asking me,"What's wrong, sweetheart? Is everything okay?"

  I met him halfway before I told him,"No, it's not. I need to talk to you."

  Bruce nodded, and then he led me down the stairs into the Batcave.

  However, Jason was in the middle of training with Dick, so I pulled on Bruce's sleeve before I whispered to him,"Not here, in front of him. I'm not ready to face him yet."

  Bruce looked worried, yet he led us up to the balcony outside of his room.

  So, I took a deep breath before I said to Bruce,"Bruce, I haven't been entirely honest about what all happened to me while I was kidnapped. I was abused badly, and this guy would come in every day and used me. He... he..."

  Because I couldn't hold it in any longer, I started to cry uncontrollably. This caused Bruce to rush to my aide before I said to him,"Everything is going to be all right. Calm down. Breathe. We can talk about this."

  I shook my head before I said to him,"How can it be all right? I lost my virginity to him, and I was supposed to wait for Jason!! How am I supposed to tell Jason? He'll freak out! He'll watch my back 24/7, which means that he won't let me go anywhere by myself, Bruce. I don't know what to do."

  Bruce held my chin as he mentioned to me,"You have to tell him, whether you want to or not. You could be pregnant or start to show signs of it. Karry, this is serious. Jason may get angry or worse, but he deserves to know the truth. You two are Jason and Karry. Sweetheart, tell him. It's what you can do."

  I sighed before I told Bruce,"I'll tell him. Just send him up here. I'm gonna do the right thing."

  So, Bruce stood to his feet before he left to go get Jason. While Bruce was gone, I thought about how to best approach this conversation with Jason, but I might have to wing it. Wait for Jason's reaction.

  Yet, I hoped that I wasn't a part of the reaction. Of course, he would be reacting to what I told him, but I hope he didn't end up letting it out on me.