The Cure

KARRY'S POV

  We rushed to the hospital, and I jumped out of the car the second it came to a complete stop. I heard Jason calling my name, but I ignored him. I had to find Gin's room. I needed to see her. I arrived at her room in a matter of a few minutes before I saw that she was in critical condition.
  My eyes started to water, and I had no intention of controlling the tears that began to fall. I felt Jason wrapping his arms around me, and I leaned into him while I held Tim's hand.

  I couldn't lose her. Please God, save her. I silently prayed.

   GIN'S POV

  I felt too weak. I was rushed to the hospital after Victoria poisoned me. Hopefully, they can find the cure. Hopefully, they can save me. I didn't wanna die. I could feel the poison getting closer to my heart. The more I tried to fight it, the weaker I became.

  I winced, yet I heard Karry say,"Please Wake up, Gin. I can't lose you too when I just found you. Please don't go."

  She was sobbing, and I knew Jason was holding her. I could feel Tim holding my hand, but he was probably comforting Karry with his other hand. I tried to call out to her, but I couldn't. I just watched helplessly as my best friend mourned for me.

   KARRY'S POV

  Jason was still holding me, while I held Tim's hand. I felt a huge rush of wind before I turned to see Barry. Barry held the cure in his hand before he gave it to the doctors.  
  They talked as they tried to help Gin. Then, I thanked Barry, but I told him to stay here, so Gin could thank her savior. He smiled and watched with us as Gin continued fighting for her life.

   GIN'S POV

  I felt something get injected into me and I started to regain my strength back, slowly. After about 3 hours, I had the strength to open my eyes. I saw Karry, Tim, Jason, and Flash standing there. I really needed to thank him. I also saw the rest of the Bat-family in the waiting room, waiting to hear from Karry, Tim, Jason, and Flash.

  I cleared my throat, and they all snapped their heads in my direction.

  Karry crushed me with a hug as she said to me,"I thought I lost you. Don't scare me like that again. Gin, I called Flash or Barry, and he retrieved the cure for you."

  She kissed my cheek before she said to me,"I'll give you a chance to say thank you."

  I thanked Barry before I said to him,"I'll do anything to repay you."

  He just shook his head, and then he told me,"It's what I do, but I hope you feel better. I better get back to Central City."

  I nodded before I told him,"Thanks again."

  He nodded to me in return before he returned to Central City. A few minutes later, Tim approached me slowly before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

  I waited for him to pull away, and then I told him,"I missed you, babe."

  Tim smiled as he said to me,"I missed you, too."

  Tim said in a very serious tone,"We are going home, and you're going to relax. I'll make sure Karry stays with you to make sure you don't try to escape."

  I pulled him close as I said to him,"Okay, love you."

  Tim smiled and kissed my nose before he replied,"Love you, more, Ginny."

  Several minutes later, the whole family rushed in to shower me with their love and support. I smiled, knowing I really was a part of this family. When it was okay for me to leave the hospital, Tim carried me out to the car, and I fell asleep lying across Tim and Karry's lap.