The Proposal

KARRY'S POV

  I sighed when Jason told me that he needed to talk to me. Our talks were always about each other, or someone ended up crying (usually me) or comforting the other. So, I looked at Barb and Gin for an explanation, but they were just as confused as I was.
  We arrived at the Manor shortly after, and Jason led me into his old bedroom. Then, he told me to sit down and that he would be right back. I was completely clueless as to what was happening right now, but something told me to cheer me up. I had had my fill of being upset for a while now.

  Jason returned shortly before he motioned for me to stay calm. He also told me to just listen to him. I nodded, and then Jason crouched down in front of me.

  Jason rubbed my knuckles as he said to me,"Karry, I know it's pretty early and I owe you an explanation first. Hold on, let me start over."

  I smiled softly at Jason, but I motioned for him to take his time.

  Jason smiled before he said to me,"Karry, I've come to know you as one of the most beautiful girls ever. I'll admit, I thought we were gonna have some troubles, but ours only make us grow stronger. You've started something in me, and I wanna deepen that change. I've never felt this way about any other girl in my life, but I want this with you. I wanna be able to take care of you, to hold you, to kiss you, and to maybe one day have children with you."

  Tears formed in my eyes, and Jason stopped talking for a moment.

  Then, Jason got down on one knee before he asked me,"Karry, will you marry me?"

  I squealed, tackling him to the ground. Jason chuckled before I kissed him passionately. He kissed back. He held on for a minute, but I didn't want to let go.

  Jason mumbled,"I love you so much."

  I smiled before I said to him,"Love you, too, Jason."

  Jason stroked my cheek as he asked me,"Hey, you all right?"

  Tears fell down my face as I admitted to him,"I'm sorry. I just never thought I'd get the chance to be married to a guy I actually liked."

  Jason smiled as he said to me,"Well, I don't like you, I love you."

  I said,"I know, Jase. Are you staying up here?"

  Jason nodded before he told me,"Yeah, I have something to finish."

  I kissed his cheek, but I was smiling like a clown right now. As I smiled like a clown, I headed towards the stairs.