The Problem

KARRY'S POV

  After returning home, I told Jason everything, but I reminded him to put on a smile for Gin. She smiled back at Jason before she pulled me away from him to talk about the problem.

  I sat on her bed in the Manor, and she said,"I need to talk to you."

  I knew what she was going to say, but I just asked,"About?"

  Gin took a deep breath before she answered,"The problem. It all started when this guy drugged my drink and took advantage of me. I was sexually abused and assaulted. The police came and arrested him, but he threatened me saying he would kill.."

  She didn't finish, but she sighed before she told me,"Karry, I'm pregnant."

  I stared at her in shock, yet I asked her," What did he say to you?"

  Gin confessed to me,"He said he would kill me and the baby when he gets out of prison."

  Immediately, I put my arms around her as I tried to comfort her. It was all I knew how to do.

  However, I made sure to mention to her,"I'll be right by your side through it all. I would be happy to explain it to Tim, if you don't want to?"

  Gin answered immediately,"NO, no, I need to do this."

  I followed her to where Tim was standing before she made the announcement to him. Tim just stared at her. He didn't say anything, so Gin grew upset before she rushed outside.

  I glared at Tim before I told him,"Go comfort her and be there for her, Timmy. She didn't choose to become pregnant, did she?"

  He got up before he rushed after her. Within the next few minutes, I saw them appear in the room together.

  So, I asked them,"Is everything good now? At least to the point where you understand what happened?"

  They both nodded before Gin told me,"We are keeping the baby."

  I laughed joyfully, and then I hugged Gin. She hugged me back before she joined me at the table. Next, we tried to come up with a few baby names. After a while, we got too stressed trying to think and saved it for another day. About a minute later, I spotted Jason and Terry playing together. I smiled, but I laughed at the two trying to have a conversation. I laughed again, yet I clutched my stomach immediately. Jason noticed me clutch my stomach before he rushed to my side.

  He asked me,"Are you okay, baby? Do we need to go to the hospital?"

  I just smiled before I said,"Cuddle with Terry and you?"

  Jason smiled before he answered,"Deal."

  So, Jason brought me over to the couch before he sat down behind me. He rubbed my stomach, which caused me to lean into his touch as I held Terry. However, Terry looked at my stomach confused.

  I laughed before I told Terry,"You're getting a new friend."

  Terry touched my stomach. I kissed his cheek before I rocked him to sleep. I turned to see Tim and Gin happily discussing details about the baby. I smiled at them, yet I almost missed Jason staring at me.

  I said,"What?"

  Jason shook his head before he answered,"Nothing, I just can't believe I'll be a father in a few minutes."

  I chuckled before I replied,"Minutes? Jason, it's a few months. Not minutes."

  Jason made a face before he said,"Yeah, right."

  I smiled before I said,"Someone's really excited about having a baby."

  Jason winked at me before he replied,"Of course, I am, because it's with you."

  I smiled before I told him,"I love you, Todd."

  Jason gave me a kiss, and then he told me," Oh, you know I love you."

  I smiled, knowing it wouldn't be too long before the baby finally arrived.