Father Daughter Time

KARRY'S POV

  I walked through the halls of Wayne Manor to find Jason playing with Erika. She became quiet before she began to cry. I was concerned, because Erika didn't cry often. I was about to run to her, but Jason motioned to me that he had this one covered. So, I let them have a moment. Maybe this was what they needed. Jason wasn't always able to be here, so I needed to step back and let Jason spend time with his daughter.

    JASON'S POV

  I was playing with Erika when she suddenly started to cry. Immediately, I pulled her in for a hug. 

  Then, I rocked her before she asked me,"Daddy, do you like me?"

  I double blinked before I answered,"Of course, I do. I have always loved you since the day you were born."

  She looked at me, and then she asked me,"Can we have a day together? Just you and me, please?"

  I kissed her forehead before I told her,"Of course, we can, babe. Just let me go tell your mother."

  She continued to play with her toys, and I smiled at her before leaving to find Karry.

  I found Karry talking to Gin and Barb, as usual, before I said,"Sorry, Barb and Gin, but can I pull Karry away for a sec?"

  Barb smiled before she answered,"Sure you can. We'll leave to let you guys be alone for a minute."

  Barb and Gin left, and Karry wrapped her arms around my neck before she asked me,"What's up, Jay?"

  "Nothing, Erika wanted to have a day with just us, so can you and the girls do something while it's just Erika and me?"

   Karry sent me a big smile before she answered immediately,"Of course, Jay. I heard everything. You are her father, so I completely understand."

  I kissed her before I told her,"Bye, babe."

  She smiled as she replied,"Bye, Jay."

  It didn't take long for the girls to leave before Erika returned with snacks in her hands.

  Then, she asked me,"Can we watch a movie?"

  I smiled, realizing she's just like her mother already. I ran to her and sat her down on the couch before we looked at Monsters, Inc. I smiled at her getting emotional when Sully and Mike had to leave Boo.

  She looked at me before she told me,"Daddy, it's okay to cry. I see you want to."

  I scoffed, but then a tear slowly fell down my face. I went to wipe it, but Erika did it for me. She snuggled into my side, and we continued to watch the movie. After a while, the movie came to an end. I took it out before I put it back into the case.  
  I turned around, only for Erika to be asleep on the floor. I chuckled and picked her up before I carried her up to our room. I went to put Erika in her bed, but she held on to my shirt.

  She shook her head before she said to me,"Daddy, no. I wanna sleep with you."

  I said,"But it'll be more comfortable for you to sleep in your own bed. Don't you wanna have your own space?"

  Erika shook her head then rubbed her eyes before she said to me,"Daddy, can I please sleep with you? I don't want you to leave."

  I smiled, but then I told her,"All right, princess. C'mon."

  Erika laughed before she ran to Karry and I's bed. Cutely, she climbed onto the bed before she put the covers over her head. I got in beside her before Erika covered her eyes.

  I chuckled, yet I said to her,"Really, babe? It's just me."

  Erika said,"Mommy said I shouldn't see guys with no shirts on, because good girls don't do that."

  I smirked, and then I told her,"Well, mommy doesn't know what she's talking about."

  I heard someone clearing their throat, and Karry leaned on the door frame.

  She said,"Jase, what are you telling my child?"

  I chuckled before I answered,"Nothing, beautiful, nothing. We were just talking."

  Karry rolled her eyes before she said,"Uh huh. Erika, how did you like spending time with daddy?"

  Erika answered,"Daddy and I had so much fun. I wanna do it again!!"

  I chuckled and kissed her cheek. Karry got in, too, before I pulled her close.

  I buried my face in Karry's neck before I whispered to her,"I missed you."

  Then, Karry rolled her eyes, which made Erika giggle.

  Karry then said,"I missed you, too, Jason. More of Erika, though."

  I pouted, and Karry kissed Erika's forehead. Erika snuggled into me before she fell asleep.

  Afterwards, Karry looked at me before she asked me,"Did you two get a real chance to bond?"

  I answered,"Yeah, Erika is just like you. Still has that love for Disney movies."

  Karry chuckled before she said,"Who doesn't?"

  I rolled my eyes playfully, and then I stroked Karry's cheek as I said to her,"I love you, baby."

  Karry smiled then yawned before she replied,"Love you too, Jay."