Operation Rescue Gin

KARRY'S POV

  As we went to finally leave the hospital, the security guards stopped us. So, Tim handed me Gin as the security guards told us that Gin couldn't leave the hospital yet. Tim went to argue, but I shook my head before I took Gin back to her room. Then, I tucked her in under the covers, yet I noticed that something wasn't right.
  Pepper kept on barking at the security guards, which caught my attention. I knew she was a smart dog. However, I then realized the security guards were dripping of clay before I pushed Tim out of the way. We ducked, but the guards disappeared before we got trapped in the clay.

  Everyone struggled, and Clayface tried to take Gin, but Catwoman stopped him.

  I whispered to her,"About time."

  She rolled her eyes, yet she used a device she took from Batman to turn Clayface back into clay. It paralyzed him, and he shrunk. Immediately, we checked on Gin. Fortunately, she was all right. I sighed in relief before I ran to Catwoman. She just smiled, yet she kissed a worried-looking Bruce. Bruce relaxed after their kiss, and she jumped out the window, yet she promised to visit later. Of course, Tim ran to Gin to examine her. Make sure she didn't need any medical attention.

  I smiled at the couple before I said,"Operation Save Gin is complete."

  I high fived everyone, but I felt that Jason was now standing behind me.

  Being the overprotective boyfriend that he was, he cupped my face before he asked me,"Baby, are you all right? Are you sure you're okay?"

  I closed his mouth, and then I just hugged him. Barb and Dick smiled, while Bruce took a picture. Wait, where's Damian?

  I panicked before I yelled,"WHERE'S DAMI?!!"

  Bruce just smiled at my concern, yet he said to me,"He's at the Manor with Chelsea."

  I sighed in relief before I leaned against Jason, while I felt protected in his arms.

   GIN'S POV

  I woke up again to see Tim hovering over me. He sighed in relief before he just held me. However, Karry saw me running my fingers through Tim's hair, so I took the chance to mess with her. I signaled for Jason to kiss Karry multiple times, so she could melt from Jason's touch.

  He pulled her close before he asked her,"Kay, why didn't you tell me you like being near me so much?"

  She looked at me, and then she frowned. I smiled in victory.

  Next, she stuttered as she answered,"I..I d..don't Jay. I just lo...ve you t.oo much."

  Jason leaned closer to Karry before he asked her,"Really, you don't care if I do this, then?"

  Jason started to kiss her multiple times, and Karry's knees started to become weak. She attempted to stay strong while holding on tightly to Jason, but she failed miserably. Jason, clearly knowing his effect on her, caught her.

  He whispered into her ear,"I don't, now do I?"

  She looked down saying,"It's just because I'm tired. Normally, I fall asleep on you."

  Jason smirked, yet he said to her,"So, I don't make you weak, then? Well, I guess you can sleep by yourself."

  Karry smirked back at Jason and said,"Maybe I will. You'll miss me though; I know you will. I'll just have a sleepover with Batman, then. He's pretty cool and actually tells nice jokes."

  Bruce smirked, and then he said to Jason,"She has a point, Jason. I'm Batman, and I'm very good with communication. Also, I'm technically her Godfather, so we can have bonding time. Get to know each other."

  She walked away from Jason before she stood beside Bruce. Bruce took Karry's arm, and they attempted to make a dramatic exit. I smiled for the first time in a while, actually seeing Batman making a joke while also admitting to Karry being his daughter. Maybe she really did change everyone she knew.