Potion

JASON'S POV

  Yesterday, when we saw Victoria, something was off. That wasn't the Victoria I fell in love with. Something wasn't right. All of a sudden, I felt something come over me before I lost my balance.

  Karry rushed over to me before she asked me,"Jay, are you all right?"

  I looked at her for a moment, and then I said to her,"Victoria, what are you doing here?"

  She looked at me confused, yet she turned to Barb, looking for help.

  I just sighed before I said,"I need to find Karry, I can't be here with you. Please just leave us alone."

  For some reason, she said,"Jay, I am Karry. What's wrong with you?"

  I double blinked, and it was Karry.

  I frowned before I answered,"I don't know. For a moment, you looked just like Victoria and not yourself. I need to talk to Bruce. Now. Let's go. We're leaving."

  Barb and her got in the car before Karry drove back to Wayne Manor.

  Once I made it to the Batcave, I ran to Bruce before I told him,"Something's wrong with me. One minute I'm talking to Karry, the next it's Victoria. There's a pattern though. I see Karry during the day and Victoria at night."

  Bruce thought about it before he said to me,"Ivy!! Her plans are most active during the day and come in affect at night. I'll tell the GCPD to look in the Botanical Gardens for Poison Ivy. To cure this, you need to kiss Karry in the next few minutes, or it'll become permanent."

  I ran upstairs before I found her in my old room. Gently, I took her chin in between my fingers before I pulled her in for a kiss. She jumped at my cold touch, but she kissed me back. I savored the moment as I felt a rush go through me. It's working! I was going to be all right. No more hallucinations.