A New Protective Friend

KARRY'S POV

  As I moved to walk back inside, I found Pepper standing by the door. I looked around before I picked her up. Gin must have left her here!! I needed to call her and let her know.

  I said,"Hello?"

  Gin chuckled before she answered"Hey best friend, what's up?"

  I answered,"You sort of left Pepper over here by the front door."

  She laughed before she told me,"No biggie. You can keep her, because she'll be safer with you, Karry. If something happens to me, at least she'll be with you."

  I frowned, yet I said to her,"It sounds like you're going on a suicide mission. What are you talking about?"

  She let out a sigh before she admitted to me,"Clayface is after me, and I don't want anyone, especially you and Pepper getting hurt because of me."

  I scoffed before I replied,"You sound like Jason! Let me help you out. You can come back and stay for a few days. We'll protect you. I promise. Please don't do this. I can't lose you, after I already lost Jason once."

  I knew she was smiling through the phone as she said,"Okay, okay. I'll be over in 30 minutes."

  I did a happy dance before I told her,"Great. Pepper and I will be waiting at the door."

  I smiled before I said,"Bye, Gin."

  She said,"Bye, BF."(Stands for Best Friend.)

   GIN'S POV

  As I made my way towards Wayne Manor, I stopped to buy Karry a best friend gift to celebrate our friendship. It was red and black, which were her favorite colors. I didn't know if it was because of Jason, but I just got her gift anyway. Shortly after, I arrived at the Manor, yet I made sure to have my frying pan. You couldn't come unprotected.
  I walked up to the front door of Wayne Manor. Alfred greeted me at the door and guided me to Karry. I spotted her playing with Pepper. Pepper ran up to me before she licked me. However, I heard familiar voices coming the kitchen before I saw that everyone, including Ally and Logan, were here.

  I wasn't expecting to see them so soon, but I began to wonder when they arrived exactly.

  Jason and Karry came up behind me, and Karry said,"They got here a few minutes ago. I called them here, so you'll have your family with you."

  I smiled at her before I hugged her.

  She hugged back, yet she whispered to me,"Tim's in his room. I'm glad you came, though. I thought I was going to have to drag you here."

  I blushed as I thought Karry knew me too well to know I was looking for Tim. I ran upstairs and bumped into Tim. He caught me before he started apologizing to me.

  I cut him off by saying,"Tim, it's okay. You didn't mean to. Just kiss me already."

  I leaned in to kiss him until Karry yelled,"GET A ROOM! Bruce has an announcement to make to the whole family. That includes you, too, Gin. You're family. Don't doubt that."

  I smiled at her and waited on Tim. We intertwined our fingers, and Karry winked at me before she jumped onto the couch. She sat next to Jason and Pepper. I sat in Tim's lap as I listened to Bruce.

   BRUCE'S POV

  I decided to invite everyone to the Christmas party that was being held at Wayne Enterprises. However, I announced to the family that they must wear formal dresses and tuxedos to the party. Jason and Damian groaned, and Karry slapped both of them on the back of the head. I sent her a playful smile before I laughed. Yet, I invited Selina as my date to the party. I took this as a chance to bring everyone together. I just hoped they all didn't act up.
_______________________________________
  The main plot was shared between MarvelandDcUnite and me. Check out her books!!! If you're fans of the Bat-family, definitely check out her books.