Many Bundles of Joy

KARRY'S POV

  It has been about 8 and a half months since we first announced my pregnancy to the family. Jason had been with me every step of the way, luckily. I couldn't have asked for a better husband.  But as I walked downstairs, I felt something dripping down my legs. Suddenly, I lost feeling in my legs and fell, but Bruce kept me from hitting the ground.

  I gave him a look before I said,"It's time."

  He helped me downstairs before he carried me to the car. Immediately, Jason grabbed a bag before he slid into the back with me. I screamed in pain, and then I reached for Jason instantly.

  He grabbed my hand before he said to me,"Baby, breathe. In and out."

  Despite what I was currently experiencing, I wondered how Gin and Tim were doing. She had been on edge lately, too.

   GIN'S POV

  I was lying down upstairs when Tim ran into the room. Then, he told me what was happening before helping me put on some clothes and then carrying me out to the car.

  The second he got into the car, I yelled,"STEP ON IT, TIM! My best friend needs me."

  Once we made it to the hospital, we entered the hospital to see Karry lying on the bed, sweating her butt off. She was squeezing Jason's hand hard. However, his face was paling, because he didn't like seeing her in pain. It could have also been because Karry was literally about to break his hand. Quickly, I ran over to them before I held her other hand. She relaxed, but she was having trouble getting it together. I whispered what to do into Jason's ear, and he nodded.

   KARRY'S POV

  Gin tried to calm me down, but I didn't feel anything but pain. I saw Jason becoming paler by the second. I, normally, would comfort him, but I was having my own problem right now.
  Gin then whispered something into Jason's ear, and he grabbed my hand. Then, he kissed me. I kissed him back as I started to forget about the pain. When he pulled away, I whimpered at his loss of touch before grabbing his hand again. Shortly after, the delivery nurses rushed up to us before they pushed me into a room saying it was that time. I nodded before I got ready to push.

   MANY, MANY HOURS LATER...

  "Come on, baby, push."

  I pushed for the last time and sweat poured down my face. I felt so weak, but I was just happy my baby and I were alive.

  The doctor pulled our baby out before she said to me,"It's a girl. What's her name going to be?"

  I answered,"Erika Gin Todd."

  I smiled at my baby girl before I handed her to Jason. Jason smiled and tears poured down his face.

  Then, he pulled me close as he said to me,"Now, we are a complete family."

  Actually, I was released from the hospital a week later. Erika was a healthy baby girl, and Tim and Gin gave her a puppy naming him Chicken Wing.
  Chicken Wing loved to play with Terry and Erika. However, I think that Erika had a special liking towards Chicken Wing. Gin smiled after hearing me call Erika's middle name before she hugged me tightly, thanking me for everything.

  I just waved it off before I said,"She deserves to be named after you. "

  She smiled, but I realized it had been a month. Suddenly, she lost her balance and fell, me quickly catching her in the process. I took her to the car before I called everyone to get in on their own. I sat in the back with her as I helped her keep her breathing steady.
  She smiled, and then she held my hand. Next, I rushed her inside the hospital before I got her a doctor. They rolled her away while I stood outside the door. Tim quickly kissed my cheek before he rushed in to join Gin.

   TIM'S POV

  I held her hand as I said to her,"Come on Gin, push. Only 2 more times."

  She pushed 2 more times, squeezing the life out of my hand. It was probably going to bruise later on, but the doctor pulled out two boys and our little girl. Given, this was after hours of hearing Gin screaming and continuing to be by her side. Our children's names were Noah, Andrew, and Fern.

  Afterwards, I placed a comforting kiss on Gin's forehead before I let her get some rest.