Gin's Wedding

KARRY'S POV

  Tim has been acting weird around Gin lately, so I needed to speak to him to see what was bothering him. I found Tim talking to Dick before I grabbed Tim by the collar gently. Then, I pulled him into Jason and I's room. Jason opened his mouth to say something to me, but I told him to stay quiet.

  Jason quickly shut his mouth before he decided to go back to sleep. Then, I sat next to Tim as I started to talk to him.

  First, I asked him,"What's going on with you, Timmy?"

  Tim paused before he answered,"I...umm... want to propose to Gin, but I don't know how to gain the confidence to ask her."

  I squealed. Tim winced in pain at the pitch of my squeal, and Jason bolted up looking lost. I hugged Tim before I kissed his cheek multiple times. Tim groaned before he pushed me away.
  Once I gave Tim as much motivation as he needed, I dragged him downstairs to Gin. She looked confused, but she then realized Tim was holding something behind his back. She approached him before placing a hand on his shoulder.

  Tim sighed, and then he got down on one knee nervously asking her,"Gin, will you marry me? I know people, normally, give long speeches, but I just want you to know that I want this badly. I want you to know that I will also die if you say no. So, what's your answer?"

  She tackled him before she answered,"YES! YES! OF COURSE, I WILL, TIMMY!"

  Then, Gin turned to me before she yelled,"KARRY, TIM JUST ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!"

  I smiled, but I laughed at Gin's excitement. Jason, who was now awake, smiled before he congratulated Tim on the marriage.

  * TIME SKIP TO GIN AND TIM'S WEDDING DAY*

   GIN'S POV

  Tim and I decided to have a red and green themed wedding. Conner, Dick, and Bart were the best men, while Karry, Barb, Cass, and Selina were the bridesmaids. I smiled before Bruce took my hand, walking me down the aisle. I stared at Tim in awe. He looked so handsome, especially given that his suit really brought out his eyes. Anyway, I made my way towards him before I held both of his hands.

  He winked at me, and I blushed. Next, the preacher smiled before he started his speech.

  In no time, the preacher said,"Gin, do you take Tim as your loving husband?"

  I answered,"I do."

  Then, the preacher said to Tim,"Timothy, do you take Gin as your loving wife, till death do you part?"

  Tim answered,"I do."

  Finally, the preacher said to Tim,"You may now kiss the bride."

  Immediately, I pulled Tim in for a passionate kiss. He kissed back, and we forgot about everything else, focusing on this moment.