Hospital and Comfort

JASON'S POV

  I rushed to the hospital to find Karry strapped to multiple chords, yet the doctor was forced to use the defibrillators to see if she could get her back to a normal heartbeat. Because of this, I didn't care who was watching, but I started crying as I held Erika.
  Erika saw Karry before she placed her hand on the window, trying to reach for her mother. I held her closer to my chest as I felt someone's arms around me. Then, I turned, and Barb and Gin pulled me in for a hug. I hugged them back, but Dick took Erika for me. I thanked him, yet I only continued to worry about Karry.

   KARRY'S POV

  I sat up slowly, but I waited until I could see clearly again. When I could see clearly again, I saw that Gin, Barb, and Jason were by my bed. Dick was holding Erika protectively while laying down on a pallet. Jason was holding my hand with bloodshot eyes as tears were falling down his face.
  Since I hated to see him this way, I lifted his chin, but I saw him looking at me with regret. Because I already knew where this was going, I just held him close while he cried into my neck. He buried his face deeper in my neck, yet he remained there. I ran my fingers through his hair trying to comfort him and love on him.

   GIN'S POV

  After Karry was released from the hospital, I helped her walk into her room. However, Jason wanted to go out to get her a gift, so I offered to stay with her. He kissed my cheek before he left to get her gift. When I turned around, I saw Karry looking out the window. She was holding her stomach while groaning. She must still be in pain, obviously.

  So, I walked up behind her before I said,"Maybe rest will make the pain go away."

  She sighed then nodded, getting into the bed. Next, I sat beside her to make sure she got in okay. She struggled quite a bit, and I helped her push through the excruciating pain I knew she was in right now.
  At about 1 a.m., I was woken up by a piercing scream. Karry was having a nightmare. I began to shake her shoulders. I called her name, too, but nothing was working. Because of this fact, I ran into Jason's room before I woke him up.

  He groaned before he asked me,"What's wrong, Gin?"

  I said, almost in a panic,"Karry is having a nightmare. She won't wake up, Jason."

  Jason bolted out of his room before he ran towards my room. Once I made it into my room with Jason, everyone was standing around her. Bruce was saying soothing words to her as he tried to wake her up. However, it ended up taking him about an hour to wake her up before Bruce continued to hold her.
  Karry held onto him, and tears poured down her face. When Jason tried to touch her, she flinched before moving closer to Bruce. Everyone looked at her in shock as she refused to let go of Bruce.

  He sighed before he said to Jason and me,"Gin, talk to her and figure out what's wrong with her."

  Everyone walked out to give us some privacy.

  Then, Bruce and Jason patted my shoulder before Jason whispered to me,"Get her back, babe."

  I smiled before I made my way towards Karry. Her hands were shaking terribly now, so I rushed towards her and held her.

  She said to me,"I saw Jason and her together, Gin. I love him, but every time I see him, I see her. I can't lose him. Jason chose her over me and told me he didn't love me. She was his everything. I need him, Gin. I need him so much."

  I then realized that dream must have really been horrible. She couldn't even look at Jason. She thought he was going to leave her, but she also saw Bruce and everyone else die right in front of her. That explained how clingy she was and her not being able to look at Jason.

  Next, I called in Bruce, and he joined Karry. Instantly, she laid with him as she held a fistful of his shirt, afraid he might leave her.

  He smiled sadly at Karry before he told her,"I love you, too."

  I took this time to go talk to Jason. I found him talking to Tim, and Tim was hugging him. Even though I didn't want to ruin this rare sight, I grabbed Jason's hand, so I could talk to him in private. He sat down, and I sat down beside him. Then, I wrapped my arms around his arms.

  I said to him,"She's broken, Jay. She thinks that you don't love her and that you love Victoria more. She also saw you and everyone else die because of her. That was why she flinched and why she feared just looking at you. Jay, let her know you're still there for her before she loses herself."

  He smiled and placed a kiss on the forehead before he said,"I'm going to go talk to her."

   KARRY'S POV

  I held onto Bruce, and he didn't move a muscle. I was afraid he would leave me, like Jason. I know it was a dream, but it felt so real. I loved him, but I didn't know what was real anymore. Bruce saw Jason before he motioned for him to talk to me.

  I grabbed Bruce, and I told him to stay. I needed him to stay. He sighed, yet he continued to hold me. Jason cupped my face, and I leaned into his touch.

  Bruce smiled, and Jason said,"Karry, I love you. I don't know what you saw, but I would never leave you for Victoria. I love you and only you. You influenced me in ways I never thought possible. I need you, too. Please don't distance yourself from me. Please, Karry. I love you, baby."

  I sighed before I rested my forehead against Jason's forehead.

  Then, I told him,"I love you, too, Jay."

  When I grew comfortable again, I gave Jason a kiss. Then, Bruce looked over to see Selina heading towards us. She smiled at our moment, but she let Bruce continue to hold me. He kissed her, and Selina joined in on the hug.

  Then, everyone joined in and Bruce says,"We'll never leave you, Karry. We all love you. We would do anything to protect you. Anything, You're family and my Goddaughter."

  Bruce kissed my forehead, before he gently handed me to Jason. Jason wrapped his arms around me, and I rested my head on his chest, while he talked to me. I, honestly, didn't hear half of what he said, but I knew I would sleep better knowing he was with me.