Epilogue

KARRY'S POV

  Not too long after, I gave birth to the newest member of the Todd family, John Todd. Yes, I did name him after my father, John Diggle. I had never seen Erika so happy when she first held John in her arms. She wanted a younger brother, and now she had one. As I thought about Erika, John, Damian, and even the boys, I realized how much time had gone by.
  Just the other day Jason had returned to the Manor, and I was seeing him for the first time in what seemed like a lifetime. Now, we were married with two amazing kids: Erika and John. I'll admit, I was happy. I was in a good place, and I still had my best friend with me. I knew we had many years ahead of us, yet I was never alone.

  "You're right. You were never alone."

  I turned and saw Jason walking towards me.

  He then stopped beside me before he told me,"I can hear your thoughts. I'm good like that, baby."

  I shook my head before I said to Jason,"Yeah, right. I was talking out loud again. You have something you want to tell everyone reading this?"

  Jason looked at me confused before he asked me,"You mean like a message?"

  I nodded, and Jason just said,"Okay. Well, tell them I said thank you."

  "Well, guys, this is Karry, and I'm saying thank you for reading our story."