Getting Ready and Invitations

KARRY'S POV

  I was in my room getting myself, Barb, and Gin ready. Terry had to get dressed with the boys. I missed him already. Maybe I was obsessed with Terry? Nah, probably not. I chose to wear a long, violet dress with ruffles going across the top of the dress. Gin and Barb helped me with my makeup; however, I started to panic.

  I said to them,"What if Jason doesn't like it? What if I look too different? Guys, I might need to change my dress."

  Barb and Gin exchange a look before they bent down in front of me, trying to calm me down.

  Gin said,"You look beautiful, Karry. Just be yourself and try not to fall in those shoes."

  Barb said to me, holding my hand,"We'll walk with you if you feel uncomfortable."

  I hugged them before I asked them,"What would I do without you guys?"

  They smirked and said in unison,"We don't know."

  Barb wore a long red and black dress, and I absolutely loved the dress she chose. She looked like a supermodel in it. I high fived her and we went to check on Gin. However, Gin walked out in a blue dress cut off a little on the bottom, but it didn't reveal too much. Barb and I both whistled before getting ready to head out to meet the boys.

   JASON'S POV

  While I was getting myself and Terry ready for the party, Terry looked at the tie he was wearing before he played with it. Then, he stared at it oddly.

  I chuckled before I told him,"The ladies are going to love you."

  Dick walked over and fixed my tie, asking me,"You ready to see Karry?"

  I answered,"100 percent ready."

  Dick nodded before he told me,"Okay, I'm going to go check on Tim."

   DICK'S POV

  I walked over to Tim to give him a hand. He just smiled, but then he looked deep in thought. I didn't disrupt him. I just continued to fix his suit. Then, I made my way over to Damian.

  He had his suit fixed already, but I asked him,"Did you invite Chelsea?"

  Damian looked annoyed by my question, but he answered,"Yes, Grayson. Don't embarass me, or I'm telling Father."

  I chuckled before I replied,"Okay, okay. I'm not."

  Once everyone was good to go, we headed out to meet Bruce and Alfred before we waited patiently for the girls.

   KARRY'S POV

  Barb, Gin, and I made our way to the boys. The second Jason saw me, his jaw dropped, yet I told him,"You might want to close your mouth. Don't wanna catch bugs, Todd."

  Everyone laughed before we followed Bruce outside. Dick couldn't keep his eyes off Barb, so I just smiled as I held Jason's arm. I "accidentally" pushed Gin into Tim, since she was so nervous.

  Immediately, I  reached out to catch Gin. Gin shook her head at me, and I giggled.

  Tim just smiled at her before he told her,"You look beautiful, Gin."

  She smiled and joined us in the car. Everyone was comfortably silent as we headed to the party.