Visitors and Confusion

KARRY'S POV

  I woke up the very next morning to my phone ringing. I wiggled out of Jason's embrace, and then, I answered the phone.

  I answered,"Hello?"

  Gin said,"Hey, Karry, it's Gin! Say hi, Pepper!!"

  I laughed before I said to her,"What's up? Is something wrong?"

  Gin answered,"No. We were just wondering if we could stop by for a visit or vacation if you will. I really want to see Tim!!"

  I paused before I said,"No, I don't mind. Come on over. Gin, Tim is your boyfriend, so why do you have to ask me to come and see him? I know he misses you. I will see you in a few, Ginny."

  Gin replied,"Okay. Bye."

  I smiled before I said,"Bye."

  Yeah, Tim and Tam weren't together anymore, but they were still good friends. I didn't see their relationship ending at all, but sometimes, these things happened unexpectedly. However, Tim really liked Gin, so maybe they would be okay.

  A few seconds later, I turned around to see Jason waking up beside me.

  He gave me a good morning kiss before saying,"Who was that?"

  I answered,"It was Gin and Pepper."

  Jason made a face before he said,"Really, what did Gin want?"

  I smiled before I told him,"To come visit, and plus, I get to spend time with them and show them Terry!"

  Jason chuckled, yet he gave me another kiss before he laid back down. I ran downstairs and almost fell in the process, but then Bruce caught me.

  He smiled before he asked me,"Looking for Terry?"

  I said innocently,"Yes."

  Bruce kissed my forehead before he said to me,"He's right behind you."

  So, I turned around to see Terry holding his little arms out. I picked him up and cradled him. Then, there was a knock on the door. I took Terry with me to the door before I hugged Gin and played with Pepper. Pepper was a dog, by the way.

  Gin gave me a look before she asked me,"What happened while I was away?"

  I just laughed before letting Gin and Pepper inside. Gin rushed towards Tim and kissed him. Tim chuckled and hugged her tightly. I smiled at them, but I didn't even notice Jason walking down the stairs with no shirt on. I tried not to stare, but Terry noticed. I smiled and walked over to Gin.

  She pulled me to the side before she asked me,"Why doesn't he have a shirt on?"

  I answered,"I don't know. He chose to do it; I don't argue."

  Gin smiled before she asked me,"Okay, so are we staying here while the boys go out?"

  I nodded, yet I replied,"Sounds like a plan."

  The boys got ready, but I found Bruce, Damian, and Dick trying to stall. So, I pushed them out of the house, too. Honestly, I struggled to push Bruce out. He was heavy. Quickly, I kissed Jason before he took Terry, too. Jason smiled warmly at me before leaving with the boys.