Double Dates

KARRY'S POV

  I arrived at Wayne Manor before I looked for Gin immediately. I found her in her room, listening to music. So, I sat down on her bed as I listened to her singing some song. She had a beautiful voice. Clearly, she was very talented. I clapped for her before I hugged her.

  She hugged me back as she said to me,"We should go on a double date. Jason and you and Tim and I."

  I smiled at her idea, and then I went to go get Jason. I found him sleeping on the couch sprawled out across the sofa. I chuckled, yet I did something that drove him nuts. I leaned in before I kissed him hard. After a few seconds, he responded before pulling me closer to him. I giggled and pulled away five seconds later.

  Jason pouted before he asked me,"Baby, why do you do that?"

  I smiled, and then I whispered into his ear,"Because I love you."

  He just smiled before he asked me,"What's up?"

  I said to him,"Umm... Do you want to go on a double date with Tim and Gin?"

  Jason answered,"Sure, I would love to."

  Jason pecked my lips before he rushed to get dressed. I smiled at him as I thought about how lucky I was to have him.

   JASON'S POV

  I jogged upstairs to get dressed, yet I bumped into Tim. Tim apologized before he waved it off. I just smiled, but I told him I was coming along for the double date. A minute later, I caught Gin and Karry talking to each other before I winked at Karry. She coughed and then turned away. I had an effect on her all right.

  Gin and Karry walked out of the room shortly, and Tim and I followed them outside. I offered to drive, and we ended up going to one of Gotham's finest restaurants. Once I got out of the car, I opened the first door for the girls. They both kissed my cheek in thank you before they walked towards the first door.
  Tim took the second door for them, but they gave him a kiss, while I got a kiss on the cheek. I sighed in defeat before I took a seat next to Karry. Karry saw that I was upset, so she pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her back, and then I rested my forehead against her forehead.

  I told her,"I love you, baby."

  She replied,"I love you, too."

  From the corner of my eye, I saw Gin and Tim smiling before I rolled my eyes. They always did that, but I loved them for it. I apologized as I just held Karry's hand underneath the table. Karry got up and ran straight to the bathroom. I tried to go after her, but Gin held me back before she rushed after her. I sat back down slowly before I talked to Tim.

  He gave me a concerned look, and I admitted to him,"I don't know what's wrong with her. She always looks at me and smiles, but I can see through her smile."

  I realized it had been a while and Tim, so I got up to find Gin and Karry.

   KARRY'S POV

  I ran towards the bathroom, and I knew Gin followed me. I felt nauseous, so I threw up in the toilet as Gin rubbed my back. Then, I laid my head down on her knee before I cried. I had been feeling sick for a while now, but I hadn't told Jason. I don't know what it was, but it made me feel so weak.

  A few minutes later, Gin walked me out of the bathroom. Then, we headed outside for some fresh air before we were both hit from behind.

   JASON'S POV

  Tim and I searched everywhere, but we couldn't find Gin or Karry. Immediately, I called Bruce before I told him we were going to go on patrol. Tim and I looked again. Nothing.
  Right now, the family was sitting downstairs trying to come up with a plan to save Gin and Karry. I prayed that they were both okay and that I wouldn't lose Karry, because I loved her. Erika and I needed her to be okay.

   KARRY'S POV

  I woke up, realizing that I was tied to a chair and Gin was right next to me. However, I reached for her to make sure she was still breathing. She was. Thank God. She started to move before she jumped up.

  I told her,"Calm down, we'll get out of this."

  Gin nodded and looked around. Speaking of bad timing, I started to feel sick again before I held my stomach. Yet, Gin told me to breathe and to stay calm.

  I said,"I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

  Someone walked into the room, and I realized it was the Joker. I went to scream, but that would only make him talk, so I stayed quiet.

  He started walking up to me as he said to me,"Hello, Karry, it's nice to meet Jason's lovely girlfriend."

  I rolled my eyes before I asked him,"What do you want?"

  He smiled wickedly as he answered,"I want to destroy bird boy's happiness, isn't it obvious? Why don't I start with you?"

  I frowned, and then he stuck a knife into my stomach. I screamed, and tears poured down my face. I looked over, and Gin had tears running down her face.

  I sent her a weak smile before I whispered,"Everything's going to be fine."

  I hoped Jason hurried up, so I could see him again and my daughter.

   JASON'S POV

  We tracked Gin and Karry down to a warehouse in Gotham before we checked the area. Why was it always a warehouse? Tim took the sides, while Bruce, Dick, Tim, Damian, and I entered through the front. We fought off the Joker's clowns, yet we ran as fast we could to find Karry and Gin. However, I spotted Joker before I looked at him angrily. I should've known. I hoped they were still alive, because if they weren't, then he was going to have one rude awakening.

   GIN'S POV

  I turned to see Joker torturing Karry. I winced before I turned away. It hurt too much to see your best friend getting hurt, and you couldn't do anything but watch. I hoped they arrived soon, because Karry didn't have much time left.
  Suddenly, I heard a loud thud and gunshots. Jason and the team were here! Hopefully. I sighed in relief, and Joker ran towards the door. He pulled out his gun before he took Karry. Then, he held her at gunpoint.

  I looked between Joker and Karry in horror. I needed Tim and the others to quicken their pace.

   JASON'S POV

  We headed towards the room before I kicked open the door. Gin was tied to the chair in the back bruised greatly. I motioned for Bruce and Tim to get her to safety before I looked around for Karry. I turned, and Joker then held her at gunpoint. The sight of her only made me as angry as the day I found out Joker was still alive. Karry's eyes were swollen, legs bleeding furiously, arms bruised, and her face was damaged. I held my gun up as I pointed it at Joker. Damian and Dick joined at my side, ready for anything.

  Joker laughed before he said,"Jason, I haven't seen you for a while. How have you been, sidekick?"

  I rolled my eyes, and then I told him,"Cut the small talk and release her."

  Joker smirked before he asked me,"Why would I do that when I can kill her and take everything away from you?"

  I answered,"Because I won't let you."

  He pushed the gun deeper into her head, and she started to panic. 

  Then, she looked at me before she mouthed to me,"I love you, Jay."

  I tightened my grip around the trigger, and when Joker was distracted, Bruce jumped in and took him out. Karry fell, because Joker was supporting her weight. Immediately, I rushed to her and checked her pulse. It was really low.

  I touched her cheek before I said to her,"Hold on, honey, you're going to make it. Keep your eyes on me."

  She coughed before she said,"Jay, I love you."

  I said,"No, don't say that."

  She leaned in for a kiss, and I kissed her back. When I pulled away from the kiss, Bruce took her from me. However, her bleeding was getting worse. Regardless, Bruce was holding her steady. She leaned on him before she took his hand. He smiled through his tears, and then he called in Flash.

  Barry gently took her from Bruce before Barry rushed her to the hospital. Thank goodness for Barry.