Finding Jason

MONTHS LATER...

   KARRY'S POV

  I missed him; Erika missed him; Everyone does. I hadn't seen Jason for months. I didn't know whether he was dead or not anymore. Bruce searched for him nonstop, and even he hadn't found him yet. Jason was always good at hiding. He was one of the best at it. I sighed before tears fell down my face. Instantly, I remembered what he last said to me.

  Jason walked over to me, and then he pulled me into his lap. I leaned into him before he buried my face in his neck. However, he pulled away away from his chest.

  I frowned, and he held my face as he said to me,"Karry, I know there's been times where I haven't been the best man you needed me to be, but I want you to know that I'll never leave your side. If I do, then count on me to eventually come crawling back to you. If anything ever happened to me, promise me you'll move on and find the guy who's right for you."

  I nodded before I said,"Okay, but no one will ever take your place, Jay. I will never hold any other guy higher than you. I love you."

  He smiled, and I put his hand on my heart before I said to him,"You'll always be here and no one can ever replace that feeling you give me. When you kiss me, hold me, or even love me, no one will make me feel the way you do."

  He gazed into my eyes for quite some time before he rested his forehead against my own.

   GIN'S POV

  As I did my daily check on Karry, I found her staring at a picture of Jason and her laughing. Because it was Jason and she was Karry, he was holding her close. Karry clearly had tears about to fall down her face, but she was trying so hard to hold them in. I ran to her before I held her.

  She held onto me before she whispered to me,"Gin, I miss him. I can't live without him."

  I sighed, and then I said to her,"I know, I know."

   KARRY'S POV

  I sighed as I watched Erika run out of the room to play with Terry. Erika may have seemed happy, but I knew she missed her daddy more than anything. She always sat by the front door, waiting for Jason to come back and greet her, but he never showed up.  
  Sometimes, Bruce would find Erika asleep by the door when he came home from a long day at work at Wayne Enterprises. I couldn't blame Erika neither, because I was taking it a lot worse than she was.

  When it was time to go to bed, someone jumped through my window, and I screamed. Once I was able to get a closer look at the corporate, it was the Arkham Knight.
  By his stance and because he was husband, I knew it was Jason underneath that helmet. I took slow steps away from him before my back hit the wall.

  He pointed his gun at me before he said to me,"Joker paid me a lot of money to kill you. I'm going to enjoy this one."

  I touched his face as I said to him,"Jason, this isn't you. What did he do to you?"

  The Arkham Knight laughed before he answered,"He saved me."

  I rolled my eyes, but I softly said to Jason,"No, he didn't. You got better yourself. Listen to my voice, Jay. I need you; Erika needs you; we all do. Please, baby. Come back to me, and we can fix this together."

  He said to me,"Babe, if I remembered you, I wouldn't be standing here doing this right now. Why should I believe you?"

  So, I motioned for him to wait before I left to find Erika. When I found her, I told her that mommy needed her help. She followed me before she smiled at seeing Jason. She knew her father, which was why she also frowned at seeing him pointing a gun at me. However, Erika walked towards him slowly. Jason looked at her in shock, and then he looked back at me.

  Erika reached for him before she said to him,"Daddy! Daddy! Look what I got you!"

  Jason smiled at her, but he looked at what she had for me. She made him a bracelet with a picture of him and her in it together. I smiled before I touched his face again.

  He leaned into my touch as he said to me,"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to point the gun in your face. Maybe I should leave."

  He went to leave, but I grabbed him by his collar before I kissed him.

  He kissed me back before I told him eventually,"You'll never leave, not while I'm here, and I love you. Forever and always."

  Jason smiled weakly at me before he hugged me. Then, he cried into my shoulder. He kept on apologizing over and over again, but I was just glad he was here and alive.
  Erika was looking up at us, and I knew what she wanted. I picked her up before I gave her to Jason. Jason hugged her, too, and we both tried to comfort each other while comforting Erika, too.