The Boutique

KARRY'S POV

  I couldn't find Gin, so I went looking  for Tim. When I found Tim, he was playing his Noah.

  As Tim played with Noah, I asked him,"Hey, hun, have you seen Gin?"

  Tim answered,"Yeah, she went to the boutique shop. She works there."

  I nodded before I thanked Tim for telling me this. Then, I ran out of the room, only to run into Jason. I apologized to him, and then I helped him up. Erika smiled at me being embarrassing in front of her father before she giggled.

  However, Jason laughed then pulled me close before he said to me,"I thought I didn't make you nervous, baby. Even Erika realizes it."

  Once he started rubbing my back, my breath quickened. He winked at me before letting me go, so I could find Gin. I was going to kill that boy. I found the shop, give or take 20 lost minutes,  before I walked in to see Kori, Raven, Cass, Stephanie, Megan, Artemis, and Selina. They were all helping Gin with dresses before they turned around to see that I was here as well.

  Selina kissed me on the cheek before she asked me,"You want to help, Karry?"

  I answered,"Sure, what do you need?"

  Selina answered,"Gin needs help with the dresses."

  I replied,"Okay."

  Then, I joined in to assist the girls, until I turned to see the boys walking in. They smiled at us, and Selina ran to Bruce. She held his face in her hands before she kissed him. Bruce smiled as he held her close. I smiled at the adorable couple, letting out a sigh in content. Gin smiled at me, and I turned to see Jason. He winked at me before he kissed me. I kissed him back, but Jason pulled away too quickly for me. So, I smacked him on the back of the head. He winced, and then he just laughed it off. I smiled as I walked away from him.

   GIN'S POV

  I watched as Karry helped out with the dresses, but when I walked out of the shop, some girls were flirting with Jason. One caught my eye in particular, though. This one started touching Jason, while Jason seemed to be trying to get her to stop the nice way. Poor Erika had to watch, so she ran over to me.

  She cried as she said to me,"That lady keeps on touching daddy, and momma isn't here."

  I gave her a hug before I told her to wait right there. I didn't want her walking back inside alone, even if it was just for a couple of seconds, given the girls were inside, including her mother. However, she stayed put.

  Next, I walked over to the girls before I asked Jason,"Jay, is everything okay, babe?"

  He smirked, quickly understanding that I was trying to act like his girlfriend, because these girls clearly weren't the kind who backed off without a fight.

  He just put his arm around my shoulder before he replied,"No, baby, just some girls trying to hit on me. Don't worry. They're not as cute as you, though."

  I smiled and took his hand before I said to him,"Let's go."

  We walked over to Erika, and Jason turned to me before he said to me,"Thanks, sis. I owe you one. They've been here for the past hour."

  I smiled before I told him,"No worries."

  Erika ran to Jason before she hugged him. I smiled at the two, bringing them inside quickly. Erika rushed to Karry, embracing her mother. Jason and I smiled at each other, and he gave me a hug. I hugged back before I turned to see Tim heading towards me. Jason let go of me before he headed over to Karry.

   KARRY'S POV

  Selina motioned to my right, and I spotted Erika running towards me. However, she was crying. What had happened to her? Did she get hurt? 

  I cupped her face before I asked her,"What's wrong, baby?"

  Erika sniffed, and then she told me,"You didn't come save daddy. A lady was trying to take daddy away from me. And then, she will take you, too, mommy."

  I looked at Gin immediately. She sent me a weak smile, but I was wondering why she didn't just come get me. Right, I might have done something I would regret tremendously. Trying to remain calm, I called Jason over. He held Erika's left hand, while I held Erika's right hand.

  I stroked her cheek as I said to her,"No matter what happens, you'll never lose us. We'll always be with you. We love you, and you have a family that loves you, too. Bruce and Alfred love having a girl niece, and they would do anything for you. Also, I just know that Dick, Tim, and Damian love you. You're the younger sister they never had. The Titans will be here, so will Flash, Ollie, Diana, Clark, and Billy. They all love you, okay? So do we, my love. So do we."

  She nodded before she hugged Jason and me. I smiled at Jason before he smiled back at me.