The Change

KARRY'S POV

  Jason wasn't really in the talking mood today, so I gladly gave him space when he wanted it. I understood that he probably had many things going through his mind, and I wanted him to know that I respected his thinking time.
  On a more positive note, Erika hadn't had another experience with bullying, but I made sure I checked in with her every day. I also even did some small things like buying her candy or leaving her notes to let her know that I loved her. Jason, he just gave her kisses and talked to her every time he saw her.

  "Beautiful, you done daydreaming?"

  Jason smirked at me, and I threw my pillow at him. He dodged it before he got off the bed. Erika was listening to a video on her tablet, while I leaned back on the headboard. I was really tired, yet I didn't want to waste my time sleeping. However, sleeping did sound really good right now. A few seconds later, Jason headed into the bathroom, but I noticed that his suit was on the floor. So, I got up before I picked it up.

  I jumped at feeling Jason's arms around me.

  He said,"Thank you for being here to support me. Thank you for just being here in general. I have made many mistakes, and I know it couldn't have been easy for you having to stay with me."

  I looked up at Jason before I said to him,"You're welcome to both of those points, but it was easy. It was never hard. I love you, Jase, and you're stuck with me till we both die."

  Jason chuckled before he said playfully,"Till we die? That's a long time."

  I replied,"Yes, it is, but I know you'll stick around."

  Jason asked me,"How do you know that?"

  I shrugged before I answered,"Because you're Jason Todd. You love me too much to leave me with Erika and also with little John on the way."

  Jason said,"Okay, that's fair. I do love you."

  I said," I love you, too, forever and always."