Anniversary

KARRY'S POV

  After the incident at the boutique the other day, I made sure I kept an eye on Erika while Jason did the same. Erika was an amazing girl, and I didn't want to lose my baby girl. Right now, I was putting up an outfit for Gin when two strong arms wrapped around me.

  Jason held a dozen roses and chocolates in his hands as he said to me,"Happy Anniversary, baby!"

  I smiled at him, yet I took the gifts from him. I put them down before he pulled me in for a kiss, purposely maintaining the kiss for as long as he could possibly manage to. I was about to lose my balance because he knew what his kisses did to me. Luckily, Jason pulled away before I sighed in relief.

  He winked, and Gin came up to us before she said,"Happy Anniversary, guys. Jason, you taking her out?"

  Jason answered,"Of course, I am, Gin. We have dinner reservations, and I'm also inviting Tim and you and Barb and Dick, so come on."

  He pulled us out, and we followed him. Jason ended up leading us straight to the beach, and I stared at the scene before me. He set up tables with red sheets and even made dinner for us. It wasn't burnt; I was surprised.

  So, I turned to him before I said,"Jay, you didn't have to do all of this."

  Jason kissed both of my hands before he told me,"Yes, I did. I love you."

  I smiled before I told him,"I love you, too."

  Gin pretended to have fake tears, and I laughed. A few minutes later, Jason led me out to the water, and I got in slowly. It had been a while since I was given my lesson by the family.

  Jason noticed my hesitation, but he said to me,"I got you. I'm not letting go."

  I leaned on Jason as I held his shoulders for support.

  He sighed before he asked me,"Baby, what's wrong?"

  I smiled up at Jason as I said to him,"Nothing. I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you by my side."

  He kissed me passionately, and then he said to me,"I love you, too. Forever and always."

  However, I said,"Also, Jase?"

  Jason kissed my nose before he said,"What?"

  I admitted to him,"I'm pregnant."

  Jason chuckled before he said,"Again?"

  I rolled my eyes before I replied"Jason... Yes, again."

  Jason gave me a kiss before he just said to me,"Okay."