Annoyance

TIM'S POV

  I was so excited. Gin will be released tomorrow. The doctor said we all needed to leave the room, though, so she could check her vitals. Make sure she could come home tomorrow before we got too excited. As we left out of Gin's hospital room, I heard a thud before I ran in to find Karry unconscious on the floor while Gin was still asleep. So, I looked for evidence and found Victoria's lipstick lying on the ground. I sighed in frustration. Quickly, I ran outside to tell the others.

   KARRY'S POV

  I couldn't believe that Victoria was back again!! I should have been paying attention. I didn't know what to do. She hit me from behind. When I was able to, I got up before I tried to go after her, but she injected me with a needle. In a matter of seconds, I fell unconscious.

   JASON'S POV

  Tim ran out of the room before he brought Karry out to us. Out of all things, she was unconscious. I sighed as I held her in my arms. When I looked up, I saw Clayface in Gin's room. Could he just give this whole thing a break?

  I ran in there before I helped Tim.

  Minutes later, Tim and I were getting nowhere with fighting him off, but I noticed Karry waking up. I sighed in relief before Tim and I continued fighting Clayface.

   KARRY'S POV

  When I regained consciousness, I saw Jason and Tim trying to fight off Clayface, but with no luck. I started to go after them, but Dick and Barb held me back. Then, Flash and Superman stormed in. They took him out in a matter of seconds before they left to lock him up. I noticed Gin had woken up, but she was on the ground. I ran to her, followed by Tim, and Flash told me I needed to inject her again before she grew much worse.

  Tim lightly pulled her gown up, and I winced while sticking her. She started to go back to sleep slowly, and Tim laid her back on the bed. He held her hand, yet he decided not to clean off his suit.

  I ran to Jason before I held his helmet as I said to him,"Are you okay? I was worried about you."

  He chuckled, but he just pulled his helmet up before he kissed me. I kissed him back before I pulled away from the kiss. Then, I looked behind him to see Tim holding Gin's hand; however, he had started crying. I let go of Jason before I walked over to Tim.

  I put a hand on his shoulder, yet I kissed his cheek before I told him,"She's strong; she'll make it."

  Tim flinched, but he said to me,"Yeah. Of course, she is. If it wasn't for you, she would've been conscious."

  I stepped back in shock, yet I realized Tim was on edge right now, obviously. He was just letting out a little steam, because he had been holding it in for so long. I started to ignore him, but he started relying on his frustration a little too much for my liking.

  I responded back with,"TIM!! HOW COULD I HAVE KNOWN VICTORIA WAS AFTER HER? I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THIS!!"

  Tim snickered before he got in my face as he yelled,"REALLY, SO HOW DO I KNOW THIS WASN'T YOU WHO PLANNED THIS?? YOU NEVER DID LIKE VICTORIA! FOR ALL WE KNOW, THIS COULD'VE BEEN TO GET BACK AT HER FOR LOVING JASON, RIGHT!"

  This time, I lost it, yelling back at him,"TIM, I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS! WHY WOULD I HURT MY BEST FRIEND JUST TO GET BACK AT MY BOYFRIEND'S EX-GIRLFRIEND, WHO IS REALLY CRAZY, HUH! WHY WOULD I HURT HER KNOWING THAT SHE ALREADY LOST TOO MUCH FOR ME TO LEAVE HER TOO!! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES FOR HER, DRAKE! I DO, TOO! IF YOU WANT TO ACUSE ME, THEN SAY IT TO MY FACE AGAIN. LOOK ME IN THE EYES!! DON'T BE SHY!"

  Tim made his way toward me, but Jason and Bruce pulled me back. Dick pulled Tim back before Dick sent him a look. Jason held me protectively to warn Tim not to put a hand on me, and Dick held Tim back to make sure he didn't try anything.

  Bruce spoke up,"Both of you calm down. It wasn't either of your faults. Tim, Karry was just trying to protect her best friend. She was even there to comfort you. Can you at least show her a little respect? She is your sister in ways you wouldn't know. No family member of mine is getting left behind, so apologize to each other. NOW! Karry, control the way you speak to people. Control your anger."

  Tim looked me in the eyes as he said to me,"I'm sorry, sis, can you forgive me? I didn't mean a word I said. I was just upset. I was frustrated, knowing I couldn't help Gin. I really am sorry. I love you."

  I sighed, and I said nothing in return. I acted like I was thinking about it.

  Jason squeezed my back, and I sighed before I replied,"I love you, too, Timmy. I'm sorry for being rude."

  Tim approached me, and I expected a snarl or scoff, but he pulled me into a hug before he said to me,"It's okay. You didn't know."

  I smiled before I pulled away from the hug. Bruce smiled and gave each of us a hug before he went back to the party. He did have to show up. Tim sat down next to Gin, while she continued to sleep. He wanted to be there the moment she woke up.
  I took a seat next to him, and Jason pulled up a chair beside mine. Dick and Barb shared a blow-up bed and quickly fell asleep. I sent Tim a smile, and he smiled back at me. Then, I rested my head on Jason's shoulder. He moved closer to me before we fell asleep, too.

   TIM'S POV

  It didn't take that long for Gin to wake up. She stirred but smiled real big upon seeing me. Next, she held me, while I apologized to her over and over again. Gin just waved it off, though.

  I stared at her for a minute before I said,"I love you, Gin."

  Gin replied,"I love you, too, Timmy."

   KARRY'S POV

  A few hours later, Jason and I ended up waking up at the same time. It was becoming a habit. If he moved, it woke me up. If I moved, it was the other way around.

  I woke up to find Gin talking to Tim, so I hugged her immediately.

  She rubbed my back as she said to me," Everything's all right. I'm here."

  I smiled before I hugged her even more tightly. A minute later, Jason leaned on my back. Gin chuckled, and I smiled. She then handed me a key from her necklace. However, I looked at her confused.

  So, Gin explained to me,"This is a key. It will remind you that you're the key that unlocks our friendship."

  I smiled through my happy tears, while Jason just held me. Afterwards, we decided to bring her home, but Jason stopped me from walking towards the exit.

  I looked at him confused before I asked him,"What's wrong, baby?"

  Jason just looked me in the eyes as he said to me,"I need to talk to you at the Manor, babe. It's important."

  I just said,"Okay, sure thing."

  Hopefully, I wasn't in trouble with him again.