XXVII. Plans

XXVII

Plans

  Lillian watched Jackson and his pathetic group of friends play childishly in disgust, but her main focus was on the girl.

  She fit the prophecy that she had the torture the old man to tell her, and it only angered Lillian more.

  The girl, by what she could tell, was currently troubled, not as enthusiastic or happy as the others around her. She was on those swings children loved so much, swaying in the seat watching the others.

  Lillian could take the girl, could snatch her from under everyone’s noses and they wouldn’t notice until long after but she didn’t.

  She wanted Jack to feel the pain he would soon experience when Lillian took his other half without him there. She would be around lots of other measly humans, but Jack wouldn’t be there when she would be taken.

  That made her chuckle sinisterly, an evil smile plastered her face.

  Lillian followed Jackson and the girl until they suddenly disappeared.

  Dammit! Why did she give him those powers when she cursed him?

  She huffed, and headed back to the penthouse suite at the Lancaster Hotel.

  Lillian sat on the plush loveseat that overlooked the city, and thought.

  Ah! There was the human’s prom! She would take Jacksons other half there!

  Soon, Lillian thought, I will get what I want.

Frost's Touch (Book One of the Eternal Warmth Trilogy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara