XXXVI. Forgiven and Seen

XXXVI

Forgiven and Seen

  The half hour of looking for Jack was torture. The many corners, doorways and windows confused Iana as they all melded together into one giant maze. A corner would look the same as one a few turns back and a courtyard would be passed again, and she had a feeling that she was going in a circle.

  Many a time guards or maids would pass her, and she would forget that she was invisible, and silently laugh at herself.

  Though she thought it was amusing, Iana’s patience was wearing through. She wanted to find Jack and she wanted to find him now. The shivers that have racked her body that she subconsciously ignored were getting worse by the second.

    Then she smiled, and took action to the idea that popped into her head.

  The urge to freeze the whole place was strong for Jack, but he held it in. The only thing that would happen after that would be that Iana’s kidnappers would definitely know he’s here.

  A trail of open doors was left behind Jason and him as they searched for Iana. None of them showed what he wished. Iana was never in one of them.

  A thin line of cold air was pushing out of Jack’s nose as he breathed heavily. His whole body was heating up fast, but if others were to touch him, he’d feel freezing. He was sure his eyes were swirling right now to. A trait of his when he was mad or troubled.

  “We’ve searched every part of this place!” Jason yelled beside him, frustration evident in his voice.

  Jack took a deep breath, holding in the large ball of ice that was burrowed deep inside of him. It didn’t help that he hadn’t been releasing the energy inside of him frequently, so it built up fast.

  “She’s invisible, remember?” Jack reminded Jason, and a look of realization crossed his face. Jason’s mouth formed an ‘o’ and he nodded his head, before looking around again.

  Suddenly, a stirring began in his chest, and his head felt fuzzy, as if something was trying to enter it.

  Jack? Someone sang. A very familiar tune lacing the word.

  If you can hear me Jack, it continued to sing, come find me by my voice. Find me.

  Iana!

  Jack quickly turned around and smiled to Jason, who immediately knew what was going on and followed Jack as he began to trace the singing of his love.

  Jason followed Jack as they grew closer to the singing. Finally, as the loudness of the melody didn’t weaken nor grow, Jack knew that she was there.

  “Iana, reveal yourself,” Jack whispered. “Show me.”

  For the next few minutes, all was quiet. Neither Jason or Jack moved, made a sound, or audibly breathed. They both waited for Iana to materialize, or something that would reveal her to them.

  The room was still for a moment, and Jack mentally crossed his fingers that something would happen. And finally, it did.

________________________________________________________________________

  Heya guys, I know this is a really short chapter and I assure you that the next few chapters will be MUCH MORE INTERESTING!!!!

  Also, PLEASE comment on the A/N before this!!!! I really want a vote to see which is better. And you can comment on different ideas!!! Just PLEASE give me your opinion!!!!

  Thank you guys!!!!!

  Vote it! Share it! Love it!

  -Lunalove673