Two Years Later

Two Years Later

    “Iana, honey!” Cindy rushed. “Get your shoes on, we’re late!”

  The morning had been hell. Iana had woken up late, resulting in bags under her eyes, and couldn’t find her veil.

  She was on the verge of tears when Cassie scuttled in with the veil in her hands. Iana was eternally grateful for her friends.

  “I’m coming!” Iana quickly slipped on her white heels, and hurried down the stairs.

  Today was her big day. The ring on her finger reminded her of that.

  Everybody ran out of the house and jumped into the black limo awaiting in the drive. Everybody, meaning Cassie, Cindy, Mia, Gracie, and Skylar (Jason’s Fiancée) were breathing heavily.

  “Don’t you dare sweat in those dresses girls! Hadean and I paid good money for Vera Wang!” Gracie warned, and the others immediately started fanning their armpits and breasts. Gracie turned towards Iana, and narrowed her eyes, “you, no ruining make up, hair, dress, or anything that will get me mad, capish?”

  Iana nodded in fear. On Gracie’s wedding day, she was worse than Madea as a bridezilla.

  Her thoughts soon turned to what will happen in the next few hours. The thought of Jack in a nicely pressed suit made Iana’s mouth water.

  They had never… you know. But they’ve been pretty close. Let’s just say that they used other tactics to dim their sexual frustrations.

  Luckily, they got by these past two years.

  It was total uproar when they announced that they were engaged. Iana wasn’t all to surprised that her father expected it. She knew Jack was just that old fashioned. What, being alive since the dawn and time and all.

  Pshh, no biggie.

  In those two years, Jack was more loose, and his pronunciation, though still had its native lilt, was more free. It was no longer it’s stiff old self. If you were to meet Jack two years ago and compare him to now, you would see the prominent differences.

  “We’re almost their Iana,” Gracie squealed, and Iana couldn’t contain her own excitement.

  It was no longer the mischief three, but five. Gracie, Cassie, Skylar, Mia, and Iana were closer than sisters, more even. They did all their shopping, mani-pedi, gossiping together. At the beginning, both Gracie and Skylar while still being introduced into their group were both hesitant. Now, you would’ve never guessed they weren’t a part of the group.

  “Oh god, I think I’m going to puke,” Iana whispered. Her stomach was churning and her head was fuzzy.

  “Oh don’t you dare Iana. That was a seven thousand dollar dress that I do not want to be wasting away on vomit! So choke those chunky bits down and hold it in!”

  Iana gulped down the anxiety, heeding Mia’s threat. Mia was known to go through with everything that she says, and Iana didn’t want to be on the end of that.

  “Don’t worry,” Gracie whispered into Iana’s ear. “I felt like I had to vomit the whole time, but I didn’t did I?”

  Mistake, Gracie puked three times the morning of her wedding. But it wasn’t because of being nervous, little Kyle was just letting everybody know that he was there and waiting to be born.  He came out all slimy and beautiful. But now, the little rat is the most adorable jokester ever at two years old.

  “We’re here, we’re here!” Cindy shouted. Iana was still surprised at how energetic her stepmother could be. Yes, Tyler and Cindy got married, last summer, in fact. They too, have experienced a little surprise a couple of months ago. Since Cindy’s aging process is much slower than even a werewolf’s, she was still fertile. So it wasn’t shocking when she birthed little miss Samantha during the summer.