Chapter 1

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

"Tsskk" I groan in pain as my back being shoved to the hard cold locker.My face is already covered by the blood and bruises..wounds all over my body. I slide down slowly to the cold floor.

He kicks me again... The one whom I hate the most in this whole world.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Take that!!!" He kicks me again. I cough non-stop. Spilling the blood.

What have I done untill I deserve this. It hurts. Although all the wounds and the bruises hurt enough..they still can't beat the pain inside me.. The pain in my heart.

He gives me one last punch on my face then step backwards to his group,BTS.

"Hahahaha..poor little cunt." He laughs and then stomp away with the boys..leaving me there alone in the hallway soullesly.

I gain all my energy and head to the toilet. I splash the water carefully to my face, washing the blood.

It stings like hell.

"Arghhhhh!!!!"

I scream. It's burning. Luckily all the students already went home. So,it just me left alone in the toilet.

Why?Why must me who being tortured all this time. My parents died, I have to work and study at the same time. School? This living hell? Speak about that,meet the demon..Jeon Jungkook.

My biggest bully.He must at least left some scars or bruises at every part of my body.
But I still can take that.

The thing I can't is that..he's my biggest CRUSH.

Eventhough he always beat me.
I can't keep and throw these weird feelings away.

Okay you know what, I'm talking shit right now.