Chapter 23

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

RINGGGGGGGG~~~~~

Students start to fill the seats in class. I look around and Jungkook is nowhere to be seen. "Where is he?"

Then,the door is opened and reveal Jungkook. His face was so pale and gloomy. He walks slowly getting into the class.

"What's wrong with him?"
I murmured.

Girls and especially..Yerin;  rush towards him and escort him to his seat. Meanwhile me just sitting there acting like nothing happened although I'm worried to death inside.

The teacher finally comes in and the lesson starts. To be honest, I can't keep my attention to the lessons.

Sometimes I take a glance at Jungkook. He lays his head on the table and shut his eyes. Yerin just pat his back and..of course I feel jealous.

I turn back to the teacher and try to clear my thoughts.

***

School ended. I'm at the front gate now,waiting for Jungkook. Hopefully he'll walk pass here. After a while, I see him, walking weakly. Like there's no more energy left in his body.

He almost faint and I quickly react. Rushing towards his almost-fall body and wrap it in my arms.

"Omo...hey! You're okay??!" I asked worried.

"Yo-Yoona.." His eyes almost shut. I gain all my strength and pull him closer. Putting his arm around my neck and I start to walk him to his house. It's exhausted because we have to walk blocks away. But that doesn't matter. As long as we could make it to his house to let him rest, then I'm all fine with it.

After a long walk, we finally arrive infront of his huge house.

"Jungkook..th..the password!" I talk between my breath. He titles his head and start pressing the codes. The big gate opened by itself and both of us get into the mansion.

"J-Jungkook..your room?" I ask. He points his finger to upstairs. I sigh heavily and walk upstairs, with him still hang to my body.

"Which one?" He points to the room that had a sign on the door.
-JUNGKOOK-

I nod and walk again towards the door. Turning the doorknob and slowly letting go of him on the bed as we entered the room. I fix his position so he could lay comfortably. Pulling the comforter and cover his body.

"Wait here.." I exit the room and head straight to the kitchen to grab a small towel and a small container. I fill it with cold water and bring it back to his room.

I kneel next to his bed and immerse the small towel into the cold water. After that, I wipe his face gently, followed by his neck and his arm. He's sweating because of his fever.

"I go grab some medicines".. I say and head back to the kitchen to grab the medicine and a glass of water.

"Jungkook-ah..here. Eat this.." I show him the pills. He shakes his head eagerly and start to whine.

"Jungkook, please. Or you'll get worst. Don't be like this. Eat these pills okay?" I stroke his hair slowly. Finally, he agree and swallow down the pills. I give him the water and he drinks it. I wipe the sweats on his forehead and help him lay back on the bed.

"Sleep. I want you to get some rest." I pat his head gently and twirl my thumb on his knuckles. He slowly nod and dozed off to his dreamland.