Chapter 19

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

"YOONA-SSI!! YOONA-SSI!!"
I turn to look at Jungkook who is running towards me. He stops to catch his breath before manage to start the words.

"Yoona-ssi.."

"What? What do you want?" I ask him calmly.

"Why-why did you walked away just now?!" He asks beetween his breath.

"Well, you're having your time with your girlfriend there, I don't want to be a statue and waste my time so, I walked away." I explain.

"Or....you're jealous?!" He smirks.

"HELL NO!!"

He bursts into laughters. I roll my eyes and start walking to my class as the bell rang.

***

Like other days, I'm sitting alone here at my usual tableㅡ eating my meal. Don't pity me. I like it this way. That's the only time that I can live my life peacefully and enjoy my meals, but still they call me with names and send me glares as they walked past me. Who cares?! As long as I don't get hurt..then it's fine.

That time I realize that someone's presence is sitting infront of me. I look up and see...oh!

How surprising!

It's Jeon Jungkook..

"What are you doing here??!"
My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Why? Can't I?"

I give him the are-you-out-of-your-mind look. "Jeon Jungkook! Don't you have friends over there? That waiting for you to join them?! But instead you're here!!" I yell-whisper to him.

He smiles sheepishly.
"My butt told me to sit here instead of sitting there, plus..you're alone." He takes a big bite of his sandwich and munch it slow.

"You never cared when I was eating alone before this." My eyes rolled.

"Hey, I told you that I'm sorry right? So let me redeem what I've done to you. And now can you please shut your mouth and let me finish my lunch?!" He bites the sandwich again and finish his meals. I was about to fight back but immediately shut my mouth, knowing that it's no use to fight with this guy infront of me here.

***

I was about to leave the school but then, someone pulls me and drag me into somewhere hidden.

Errgghhh!!!What now?!! I groan inside.

My back being shoves to the hard wall, making me winced in pain a bit.

"Yahh!!" They  yell. I look up and see..haissh!! Why must HER?!

"Why did Jungkook oppa sat at the same table with you during the recess just now?!" She yells and it's kinda bitchy and annoyed. (You know what I mean..)

"I have no idea! He just came and ate his meals. I didn't do anything! I swear!!"

*SLAP*

"How dare you shout at me like that?!!" I hold my sting cheek. "I'm not stupid to trust all your words! You must've done something towards him right?!!You dirty BITCH!!!"

She raises her hands..but then..

"YERIN!!" Jungkook walks towards us with his fierce face (A/N: Idk maann😂)

"What do you think you're doing?!!" He asks sternly.

"Op-oppa." Yerin slowly let her hand down.

"Did you hurt her?!" His eyes full with anger.

"Ah..er-ermm.." Jungkook holds my hand and grip it tight.

"From now on, I demand you to not land a finger on Yoona!" Yerin's eyes widen.

"WHAT?! Wae oppa!!" Jungkook roll his eyes. Then, he turns to look at me. My thoughts was blank that time..

"Beacuse she's my girlfriend."

My jaw dropped and eyes widen. Meanwhile Yerin's eyeballs almost pulled out from the sockets.

"WHAT??!!! What about us then??!!!"

"We're officially over.."

What the heck?!