Chapter 29

[ EDITED ]

Jungkook's POV

What am I feeling right now?

I'm supposed to be happy.

I won the bet.

I got my money.

I have the hyungs under my control now, willing to do everything I order.

I should be happy and satisfied.

But the thing is.. I didn't feel any of it.

I didn't feel happy.

All I feel is.. guilt and uneasy.

I don't get it.

I got back with Yerin now after I dumped Yoona.

I should- Oh!

Wait a minute..

It can't be..

Am I feeling all these nasty feelings because I dumped Yoona?!

Wait wait wait! No.

No Jungkook..NO!

You hated her.

Yeah. I hate her!

"Yah, Jungkook-ah!"

Jin hyung nudges my shoulder, cutting the train of thoughts in my head.

"Huh?!" I snap. And that's when I finally realized the hyungs were staring at meㅡ frowning.

"We were talking about going to Jackson's party next week. You're going? You can bring Yerin too if you want." Jimin hyung explains.

I gulp down my saliva nervously.

Oh..errm.

"Ye-yeah. That would be nice. I mean, sure! I'm going. And I'll bring Yerin along. Hmm..yeah." I reply as I rub the back of my neck.

"You're okay?" Asked Hobie hyung.

"Erm, yeah of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I ?!"

"Hmm..nothing." He says.

I nod in response and let the whole conversation roll off my back.

***

Yoona's POV

"Miss Reen.."

I let out a heavy sigh before continuing..

"...I'm going."

Miss Reen looks at me weirdly
"Huh? Where are you going ?"

I sigh again.  "America. I've thought about this and.. I accept the offer and I want to continue my studies in America." I explain.

Miss Reen gives me a warm smile.. "Okay then, sweetie. Please have a seat. You have so many things to do. Fill the forms, re-arrange the schedules, booking the ticket for your flight etc.. Don't worry my dear Yoona. I'm here to help you."

I smile sweetly at her, feeling grateful to have her in my life. Miss Reen was like my second mom. She will always be there to help me whenever I'm in a mess. She treats me just like her own daughter.

I stay in her office for hours, filling the forms and some files, of course with Miss Reen's help. Who cares if  I skipthe classes. It's going to be my last day here anyway. Miss Reen said that I'll be leaving the day after tomorrow. I can't help but to feel excited and nervous at the same time. Can't wait to get myself rid from this living hell and... Jungkook.