Chapter 21

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

Another ordinary day at school. I'm walking in the hallway, doing the same things. Grab books at the locker, passed by the annoyed students and straight to the class, waiting for the teacher to come in and start the lesson.

It just me here. So,I decide to make some notes.

Then, I hear footsteps. I move my gaze from the book and to the door. A warm smile making its way on my lips.

"Good morning, Yoona-ssi!" He greets.

"Morning,Kookie~"
I turn to my notes again.

"Oh..kookie?!"

He asks weirdly. "Yeah. Wae? It's your nickname..I made that. Ow, if you don't like, I could just call you Jung-"

"Ahh..ani. It's just, no one ever call me that before. Except for my mom. But it's cute though!" He pinches my nose..

"Aa..yaahh!!"

We giggle. Then, there's another footsteps being heard. We turn and our smile slowly faded. Yerin just glare at both of us and walk to her seat.

"Just ignore her." Jungkook says, I nod and continue doing my notes.

Minutes later, the students start to fill the seats and the teacher comes in. Lesson start!

***

"I'll just sit at my usual table. You can sit with the boys." Jungkook shakes his head.

"Andwae!! I want to sit with you!" He whines.

"You want the girls hate me even more?You want your reputation being frayed?By sitting next to me?" I ask him seriously.

He pouts."Fine!!"

He takes his tray of meals and walk over to his hyungs. I heave a sigh and sit at my usual table. Without wasting any time, I start to dig in.

I poke the kimbap with the fork. Playing with it.

Weird. No one attacks me. Why not??!! I'm Jungkook's girlfriend now. Before this..they don't even let me spare a glance at 'their oppa'.
And if I did, I'm sure my body will decorated with some purple spots. Or blood.Naahhh.

Hmmm...didn't they know about my relationship with Jungkook? Didn't Yerin spread this news? Arrggghhh...Just forget about it.As long as I still alive and feel loved, then it's fine.

Jungkook's POV

"WOHOHOHO!!! I can't believe this! You really did it,maknae. I'm soo proud of you." Jimin hyung smack my back, telling that he's proud of me. I just smile in satisfaction.

"Did what? What happened?" Jin hyung asks.

"We're doing a bet. If Jungkook succeed make Yoona as his girlfriend, and last for a whole month..we're gonna give him $200!! And be his slave and do anything that he wants!"

Namjoon hyung explains while Yoongi hyung just nod eagerly.

"Wow! That sounds interesting!!" Hoseok hyung exclaims.

"I know right!!" V hyung says excitedly.

"How's your relationship with her so far?" Jin hyung asks with his face frowned.

"So far..so good. She believed that I love her. Hahahaha..idiot!"

Jin hyung's face showed a worry expression.

"Hyung,what's wrong?!" He flinches while all of us looking at him weirdly.

"Ah..nothing. Gotta go to the toilet for a while. Be back in minutes." He says and get up, exiting the cafeteria.

"What's wrong with him?!" V hyung asks. We just shrug and keep eating our lunch.

"Just wait and see..Jeon Jungkook will get those $200 and having you guys as my slaves.Come on!! This is Jeon Jungkook..the school kingka. A whore like that? Huh..just a piece of cake!"

I say proudly and steal a glance over Yoona. I don't know why but, my boastful smile slowly faded as I saw herㅡ eating quietly, alone as the students around make fun of her, call her names and throw her the disgusts looks.

And, she just sat there..not bothering what is happening around her.

"Whatever you say,maknae.."