Chapter 2

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

"Unnie,am I late?" I ask my co-worker, YooRi unnie. I've been working at this one café in my neighbourhood for a while now. So after school ended, I head straight away to the café

"Aye,Yoona-ssi..what's wrong with your face? You always have those bruises. I'm worried about you,you know?"
She says, sympathy laced in her voice. She's the only person that care for me in this world. Everyone that I loved,gone one by one.

"Ahh,err..nothing. Unniee,am I late?" I try to change the topic.

"Yes,you're 15 minutes late. Now,Mr.Lee is looking for you. Before that,can you explain all the brui-"

"What??!! Mr.Lee is looking for me.Mian unnie..I gotta go!!"
I rush to my boss's office.

I knock the door and slowly open it. "Erm,Mr.Lee..Were you looking for me?" I ask,scared of him.

"YAHHH!!!!KIM YOONAA!!WHY ARE YOU LATE??!!!!!"

He screams . I guess it's my fate to face this monster everyday,after that charm demon,Jungkook.

"I'm sorry,Mr.Lee.I just-"
"I don't want to hear any excuses. You will work overtime tonight!!! As a punishment!!"

He demands. I let out a heavy sigh and nod in agreement.

I head back to YooRi unnie at the counter.
"Yoona-ssi..you're okay?" She asks gently. I shake my head before speak
''I have to work overtime tonight..as a punishment for coming late."

I look at the floor. She pats my back and hug me. A tear try to escape but I hold it. Enough of crying today.

Then,we continue our works.Serve the customers,clean the cafe and stuffs.

*SKIP*

"Are you sure,you'll be fine alone,Yoona??"  YooRi unnie asks.

"Yess,unnie. I'll be fine. You don't have to accompany me. Or else,that monster will freak you out. I don't want you to get involve in my problem. You can go home. I'll be fine, promise.." I smile bitterly.

She nods and grab her coat. Then, she heads outside; left to her house. Leave me there alone. I take a look at my watch..

11:47 p.m. it reads.

I have to work untill 3 in the morning. I shrug and take the broom and start to sweep the whole cafe.