Chapter 30

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

"Well I did apply to continue my studies overseas back then because I thought I've had enough with people around me. With Jungkook abusing me almost everyday, Yerin bullying me, not to mention the rest of the students always picked on me, and my parents were not by my side anymore.. I couldn't take it anymore."

I look down, staring deeply at my coffee.

"You've been through hard times.." Jin says while sipping his coffee.

I nod slowly.

"It's okay, Yoona-ah. Maybe you will do well in America. Who knows? You'll get new friends of course. Those who are willing to befriend with you and will be there by your side no matter what. Let's think positive okay?"

I look up and see him smiling warmly to me. I didn't know he can be this nice. Well, he's one of Jungkook's friends for god's sake, but his attitude had nothing similar with what I expected him to be. He does have a warm heart and also is an open-minded person.

I give him a small smile before taking a sip of my warm coffee while admiring the view of the street outside through the big glass window.

***

"Thank you so much Jin-sunbae-"

"Ah! Ah! Please just call me Jin" He cuts me off.

"Okay.. thank you so much Jin for the coffee. I owe you big time."
I tell him as we walk out of the cafe.

"No, no. You owe me nothing Yoona-ssi. Just assume it as my apology to you. For what I have done to you before. I'm sorry. I truly am."

I notice his eyes soften. "No, it's okay, Jin. I really want to forget everything that happened in the past, and start my new life in America hopefully. I want to feel free for once. I want to find my own happiness. I want to forget all the pain that I've once felt here." I let out a sigh and look at him in the eyes.

"Good for you." He smiles.

"Well, I better get going. I still do have some stuffs to pack before tomorrow."

He nods, understand. "Alright then. Goodbye, Kim Yoona. I hope that we'll meet again soon." He waves at me.

"We will. Bye!" I wave back and head to my house.

***

Jungkook's POV

Nooo... no! What is happening to mee! I'm miserable!! I don't believe that I'm gonna say this but..

I..

I LOVE YOONA!

I do. I felt this weird feelings for the past few weeks. I-I felt guilty with what I have done to her. She was the only girl that made me feel like this. I messed up. I need to find her. I need to make it up with her. 

I'm sorry Yoona.

"Arghh!" I groan as my bum make a contact with the cold ground. 

"Jungkook-ah! Are you okay?!" I look up only to see Jin hyung hold out his hand to pick me up. I gladly take it and lift myself from the floor.

"Why are you in rush? Need to go somewhere?" He asks.

"Err..yeah. No! I mean..yeah. Errm, hyung.. have you seen Yoona anywhere? I need to apologize to her. I've realized that everything I've done to her was wrong. I need to make things right with her. Where is she?" I ask him desperately.

"She's not here." He frowns.

 " I know she's not here. Oh, is she absent today or something?" I ask him back.

"No, Jungkook. She's not here anymore. She left to America exactly 15 minutes ago. She texted me."

And that's when I feel both of my legs tremble, my heart beat vigorously and my head started to sweat. My whole body is shaking. 

What did he say?

Ha ha...no way.

"No-no way hyung! You're kidding right? Tell me you're kidding. Hyung! Where is Yoona, hyung?!! Where is she?!" I ask him eagerly.

"She's leaving to America now !!" He yells in frustration. I suddenly feel everything around me stopped moving as soon as those words left his mouth.

"It-it can't be.." I take a few steps back.

His eyes softened.

"Jungkook..she's gone."

 "Why is she leaving?!"

Jin hyung let out a heavy sigh, "She decided to continue her studies there." 

"CAN'T SHE CONTINUE STUDY HERE?! IN KOREA?!! WHY MUST AMERICA??!! WHY MUST THERE!!" I yell on top of my lung. The students around us stopped whatever they were doing and went to witness us arguing.

"BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BEAR WITH YOUR SHITS ANYMORE!!! YOU FOOLED HER. YOU HURTED HER. YOU PLAYED WITH HER FEELINGS. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT SHE HAS GONE THROUGH HARD TIMES BEFORE RIGHT?!!!  BUT YOU DIDN'T GIVE A SINGLE DAMN ABOUT HER! POOR HER JUNGKOOK!! "

He screams back. 

And at that very moment. guilt hits me hard inside.

"Accept the reality Jungkook. She left. Deal with it." He pats my shoulder gently before walking away.

I fall on my both my knees, stare at the ground blankly. The students start to walk away too and rush to their classes as the bell rang. Leaving me alone in the hallway.

The tears escape my eyes and roll down my pale cheeks.

I just lost someone that I just realized how precious they wereactually to me.

I lost her.

I lost Yoona..

Yoona...please. I'm sorry.