Chapter 5

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

The bell rang, signaling that recess is over. I head to the toilet first to wash my puffy face. Then, I go back to my class and take a seat. The teacher comes in and start the lesson.

"Okay,tomorrow there will be a test. I hope all of you will do some revisions and recap what we've learned in prvious classes. Please be prepared for tomorrow."  I nod slowly.

I hear everyone in the back of the class sigh heavily.
Yeahh,they all hate exams.

*The Next Day*

"Okay,the exam start....now!"

Mr.Wang announces. All of us start struggling with the questions. Luckily, yesterday was my day off, so I could stay at home and study all night long. Perhaps I can answer all these questions easily.

"Psstt,Yoona"

I think I heard someone is calling me.
I shrug and continue answer the test.

"Yahh!!Psst,Yoona!"

That voice again.

I turn to my right and Minah,is giving me a death glare,for God knows why..

It must be her voice who's calling me. Well,I don't like her,you know? She's one of Yerin's minions.

"What?" I whisper back.

"What's the answer for question 23(b)?" Ah.. so she wants to cheat.

Haha..no girl.
You didn't study last night, then it's your fault. I choose to ignore her and keep focusing on the questions that laid infront of me.

"Yahh,Yoonaa!!"
She whisper again. Ignore her, Yoona..

"Idiot " She murmurs, loud enough for me to hear.

"MR.WANG!! YOONA IS CHEATING. SHE KEEPS ASKING FOR THE ANSWERS FROM ME!!!!"

I widen my eyes. What?!!

Everyone eyes were on me. "Is that true,Miss Yoona??" Mr.Wang ask with a serious yet strict tone.
Before I could answer, someone else beat me to it.

"Yes,sir. I saw her whisper to Minah,asking the answers." I turn around and see him smirking.

That demon.

"Yes,that's true sir.I saw it too!!" Yerin adds while her minions nod in agreement. I'm speechless.

Mr.Wang gets up from the chair and start to walk towards me. His face is burning with anger. He grabs my exam paper and tear it to half.

"CHEATING IS NOT ALLOWED DURING EXAMS!! DETENTION UNTILL 5.00 P.M.!!! NO REJECTION!! YOU'VE GONE TOOO FAR,KIM YOONA!!!"

He yells right on my face. I saw Minah is smirking in satisfaction at the corner of my eyes.

"But,sir..I didn't-"

"DETENTION,NOW!!"

I nod slowly and get up, slowly make my steps to the detention room. I open the door and take a seat. Doing nothing.

I look outside of the window as a drop of tear escape from my eyes. I sob quietly. Everyone hates me. Everyone really hate me.

They don't like me. I shouldn't exist. My whole existence was just a mistake.