Chapter 14

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

"Okay, students!! Put all your belongings and bags here then get on the bus. We're about to leave in 10 minutes. Chop chop!!!"

The students..I mean, my
classmates quickly put their bags and get on the bus. I step on the bus and look for a seat.

This is soo annoying. Everyone's looking at me with their disgusted face on. I roll my eyes and find a seat next to the window. Sweet!!

I settle down and sit calmly. People start to fill the bus. And soon, the teacher comes in to check the attendance as the driver started the engine..and off us to the campsite that placed in a wood.

I sit alone. Everybody else were sitting with their friends,meanwhile me...yeah..

I put my earpieces on and turn the music from my favourite playlist on my phone. I lean my head to the window and enjoy the music and the views.

I swear I've never been this far for a long time. Since...

Since the accident.

I shut my eyes and try to clear my thoughts. Although the music is blasting in my ear and it's loud enough, but Yerin's laugh still could be heard. I turn to my side and see her with Jungkook. Cuddling together and act amicable as always.

Please don't be jealous, please don't be jealous. Why should I jealous? He doesn't love me. He hates me to guts.

ARGGHHHH!!! Why does my mind is on fight and my thoughts was..ergghhh!!!
STOP YOONA!! STOP!!

I close my eyes again and silently humming the songs.

***

"Okay,kids!!! Gather around!! I want to give the duties now. Okay! Group A, you guys go build the tents. Group B, you guys have to prepare the ingredients and stuffs for cooking later. Group C, you guys have to find the firewoods for the campfire that we'll build tonight. And last but not least, Group D.. you guys have to go fishing and find some fruits with Mr.Kwang. Are you guys clear?" 

"YESSSS MA'M!! "

"Okay.Now,move!!"

Everyone starts doing their duties.

My group have to find the firewoods. And the sad thing is, I'm in the same group as Yerin and her minions.

Great.

I see Yerin and her friends walk into the wood. So, I decide to follow them from behind. We're now deep in the wood .So far, I did collect the firewoods. I think, this already enough and finally decide to go back to the campsite.

I wait for Yerin and the others so we could go to the campsite together.

Woww, the lake is beautiful. Seriously. It's crystal clear.

Then, I hear Yerin's voice. They must have done collecting the firewoods. As I wondered around, she brushes her shoulder against mine really hard "MOVE, IDIOT!!"

And by that, she walks away with her minions. I accidentally scratch the woods on my fresh scars on my arm and flinched.

"AHHH!!" It hurts. I was taken aback and my feet lost its balanceㅡ I slip on a rock and fell.

Jungkook's POV

"Oppaaa~"

I turn around and see Yerin with her friends, done collecting the firewoods.

Wait..there's something wrong.

"Erm, Yerin-ah. You lost one of your group member. Where's Yoona?"

She blinks her eyes couple times.
"I don't know. Just now we were walking together. Hmm, maybe she isn't finish collecting the firewoods yet. Or she just walked around. Ahh, I don't know. Why do you even care about her?" She crosses her arms against her chest.

Yeah.

Why do I even care about that bitch. I just nod and shoot her a smile. Then, continue my works.

***

"Goodnight!! Sleep well kids!!"
The teachers say. We all nod and get into our tent and ready to sleep. I lay my back and turn to my side and see, V hyung is already asleep.

Why do I can't sleep? Aisshh!!

While I was trying to sleep, I hear noises from the outside.

"What in the world..?"

I mumble and head out of the tent. I see the teachers and couple of students are gathering around the campfire. I walk towards them. The teachers look worried sick, like something bad just happened.

"What happened?" I ask one of the girls that also gathered there. "Yoona is missing. She didn't come back since this afternoon." The girl reply.

What??!!

My gaze turn to the teachers. Their faces aree pale because of worrying too much. Some of the students are calling her name. But unfortunately no response. I remember that she's one of the member in Yerin's group. They were looking for the firewoods this afternoon.

Wait. That's it!

Somehow, I did feel a slight worry in me and my heart told me to go and find her. Eventhough I hate her so much.

Without wasting any time, I run into the woods.

"YOONAA!!"

I yell her name."KIM YOONAAA!!!"

Silence.

I quicken my steps and continue yelling her name. I'm at the lake right now. My eyes were glued to something on the lake surface. It's like, something is floating. I make my ways near to the lake to take the clear view. I observe the floating things carefully, eventhough it's kinda creepy.

"YOONAAA!!!"

It's her! She's floating on the lake. I jump into the lake and swim towards her. Wrappimg my arma around her waist and pull her to the lakeside.

I lay her on the ground. She looks very pale. Her face was etremely white and her lips is completely blue. Her whole body was freezing and super cold.

She's not moving. I have no choice but to make he CPR thingy. I push my lips towards her and blow the oxygen. I pull up and press her chest couple of times. Then repeating the steps.

"*cough**cough*" She's awake.

She coughs really hard and spill the water out from her mouth.

She's coughing non-stop.

I look down to her arm.

"Omo!!You're bleeding!!" Her right arm was completely covered by the red thick liquid. It's from the cut that I did to her the other day. I was surprised and worried. I get up and lift her bridal style and rush back to the campsite.