Chapter 39

[ RE-PUBLISH ]

JIN ; Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself?

JIMIN ; *sigh*  Why?

JIN ; Because it was TWO TIRED!

Enjoy ! ♡  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOONA's POV

"Eomma.."

Jiyeon calls as she pulled my left hand.

"Yes honey,waeyo?" I ask

"I'm sleepy.." She says,rubbing her eyes as soon as she yawned. I lift my left wrist to take a look at my wrist watch. It's past midnight.

Ahh~ it's also past her bedtime.

"Alright,pumpkin. Sorry. I didn't notice that. Kajja! Let's go home and get you on the bed." I smile and pick her up; wrapping her small legs around my waist while her arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Excuse me.." I walk pass through the crowd , looking for someone.

"Jin sunbae.. I need to go home first. Jiyeon needs to sleep."

Jin turned and nodded his head. "Arasso. Goodnight princess. Sweet dreams." He whispers to Jiyeon's ear, making me smile briefly.

I bid a goodbye to him and the rest of his friends. Making my steps towards the entrance door, I exit the building. Instantly greeted by the crickets sounds and the coldness in the midnight.

I reach my phone in my clutch to call a taxi. But I was stopped midway as someone called me from behind.

I turned only to face the guy that I wish the last one to meet.

"You're leaving?" He asks panting, trying to catch his breath.

"No.. I just arrived. Why?" I roll my eyes.

"Yoona please. Stop it. " He begs, his face frowned.

I let out a sigh, giving in " What do you want Jungkook?"

"Let me take you home. It's midnight, cabs hardly passed here. Please.. for Jiyeon' sake. You don't want her exposed to the coldness too long while waiting for the cab right? Please Yoona. This is the least that I could do." He takes his steps forward.

My brows drew together, I turn to look at Jiyeon who's already sleeping soundly on my shoulder.

"Okay.... fine."

He gives me a small smile. "This way."
I follow him to the parking lot behind the building. He immediately open the car door for me. I whisper a thank you and get in carefully, covering Jiyeon's head with my hand. Not wanting it hits the car door as I got in the car.

Jungkook shuts the door and rush to the other side and get in. He inserts the key into the ignition and starts the car.

I give him my address and he drives us home. Along the ride, we both don't utter a word. The car filled with awkward silence and Jiyeon's soft snores. Both of us didn't have the guts to talk to each other.

Not long after we arrived. I unbuckle the seatbelt and exit the car. But not before I feel a firm grip on my arm.

"Yoona.. please forgive me. I really am sorry. Please.." I look up. His face soften .

I wiggle my hand trying to escape from his grip. "Thank you for the ride. Have a goodnight Jungkook. " And by that, I grab my clutch at my feet and quickly exit the door. Walking straight to the house. Minutes later, I hear his car finally drove away dissapeared in the darkness of the midnight.

***

The bird is chirping happily as the Sun is rising. Shining through the old curtain in my old room.

I yawn and stretch my body. Feeling a bit tired after last night event. I rub my eyes sleepily..as my left hand extend to my other side, hoping to hug my little daughter. But to my surprise I feel it empty. I get up as soon as I felt Jiyeon isn't here sleeping next to me.

"Jiyeon?!" I call

I remove the blanket over my body and grab my robe. Putting it on, I quickly head out from the room looking for her.

"Yeoonie-ah!" I start to panick as I noticed that she wasn't either in the bathroom or the other rooms.

My steps were stopped midway as I hears giggling from downstairs.

"Jiyeon-ah!" I call her again walking down the stairs.

"Yeonnie?" I walk towards the living room and the view infront of me make me shock to death.

Jiyeon is sitting on Jungkook's lap while he's feeding her some what I believed chicken nuggets. There are few boxes of other type of foods on the coffee table next to him.

They both instantly looked up right after they heard me gasped.

Hold on! What in the world he has been doing in my house and How did he came in?!

"Jeon Jungkook what do you think you're doing?!!" I'm starting to feel anger radiating through my whole body.

"Well, I'm feeding little Yeonnie here. She said that she was hungry, wasn't she?" He smiles and stroke Jiyeon's hair gently.

"How did you come in?"

"I opened the door eomma!" Jiyeon reply while munching the nuggets in her mouth.

"Jiyeon Tuan who gave you permission to open the door for a stranger,huh?!!! You should wake me up! Why Jiyeon?! I told you multiple times to NOT open the door for strangers!! What if they're bad people who came to kidnap you or might kill you?!!! You should inform to me first!! " I snap angrily.

My heart soften as I saw her pout and tears at the corner of her eyes.

I.. I just can't handle myself. She went downstairs to open the door for someone she didn't knew well. I'm terrified if something bad will happen to my little angel. She's the only one who I had in this whole world. I have no idea what will happen to me if I lost her. I would be in deep miserable.

"Hey.. no need to be mad at her. She's still a kid. Don't ever snap at her like that." Jungkook says calmly and hug Jiyeon closer to his body.

"You have no right to say things like that SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!" I snap.

Growling in frustration I turn and head back upstairs.

Going into my room, I reach for my phone on the bedside table. But then I heard the door squeaked.

"Yoona please.. don't be mad at Jiyeon. She doesn't know anything." Jungkook walks closer towards me.

"I wasn't mad at her I was mad at YOU!" I swipe the screen unlocking the device.

"Why? Why are you mad at me? I just stopped by to drop you guys some breakfast."

"Oh! And why is that?! Do you think that I'm not capable to buy foods for my own daughter?!" I turn my look from the phone screen and glare at him.

"No.. it's not that, Yoona-ssi." He speaks, still remain calm.

"Then what?! Jeon Jungkook I command you better leave now before I call the police. Please!" I spat full with hatred. Turning my look back to the phone and tap the numbers on the screen.

"Yoona.." He calls but I choose to ignore as I put my phone to my right ear.

"Kim Yoona.."

"WHAT?!!" I turn to look at him and ready to yell.

But not after he grabs my nape and crash his warm plump lips on mine. Leaving me in the state of shock and eyes widen.

I drop my arm to my side, soon followed my newly bought phone crash to the floor...

Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all be like.. I SWEAR IF ANOTHER PHONE FELL ON THE FLOOR AGAIN I'LL CHOKE YOU AUTHOR-NIM

HOHOHOHOHO 💕