Chapter 6

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

I walk out from the room as my detention period has finally over. I head to my class to grab my bag. As I entered my class, I see something on my desk. It's piles of books,with a note sticked on it.

'Hey, idiot.
These are my homeworks.Make sure you've done it by tomorrow!If not..you're DEAD! '

The note reads. I sigh heavily as I knew who wrote this. He always has the power, treating me like his slave.

I glance at my watch.

5.18 p.m.

SHOOT!!

I'm late for work.The monster absolutely will freaki out. Mad at me and blabbering non-stop.

I grab the books and shove them into my bag,rushing to outside of the school. I run to the cafe. Sweats were all over my head.

Great!

I see he's already infront of the entrance door, waiting for me. I swear I'm having goosebump right now.

"Kim Yoona! Office..NOW!" He demands. I nod and follow him from behind to his office. We enter the office and he turns to face me.

*PANG!!*

He slaps me hardly. I mean it... it's really HARD untill I can feel blood at the corner of my lips.

"HOW MANY TIMES THAT I HAVE TO WARN YOU! YOU'RE EXTREMELY LATE TODAY. YOU WANNA LOSE YOUR JOB OR WHAT???!!" He barks.

I choose to stay silent. My cheek is burning. It stings like hell.

"I DON'T CARE. YOU HAVE TO WORK UNTILL 4.00 A.M..I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL OR WHAT  TOMORROW. JUST STAY AT THIS CAFE TILL' 4.00 A.M.
I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CUT OFF HALF OF YOUR SALARY FOR THIS MONTH."

I widen my eyes. What?? But I really need money for this month to buy some school stuffs. I sigh and nod in retreat. Then,I excuse myself and continue my works.