Chapter 11

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

I woke up as the Sun rised. Then I feel something warm, covering my whole body. I got up and rub my eyes. Looking around and...yeah, I'm still in his house.

His house is no joke. It's HUGE.

"Yahh!!Yoona!!" I startle a bit as a voice echoed calling my name. I look up only and see Jungkook is standing and lean his shoulder on the wall next to the kitchen.

"Come and have some breakfast."
He says his usual  cold tone.

I get up and head to the bathroom first to wash my face. Then, back to the kitchen where he's already devour his meals. I take a seat in front of him and stare at the food.

"What's wrong? Never met food before?" He asks annoyed.

"Why are you being nice to me?"
Finally I have the courage to speak up. I see him gulp down nervously and take a sip of his orange juice quickly.

"Why would you ask that kind of question?" He asks me back.

"Because, all I know is that.. you hate me. You never act or being nice to me. Ever once. You don't like me and so was everybody. And now, you saved me yesterday, you lent me your shirt for me to change, you treat my wounds and you even let me stay here for a night. That's totally against the Jeon Jungkook I knew." That's the longest sentences ever that escaped from my mouth towards him. I look at him nervously.

He seems uneasy with my questions just now.

"I'll be in my room." He gets up and head upstairs to his room. Leaving me there alone dumbfounded.

"I'd better go now." I push the chair backwards and get up, heading to the living room to grab my bag. Then, I open the entrance door and put my shoes on.. continuing my steps to my house with an empty stomache.