Chapter 32

Yoona's POV

"Heyy,Yoona.Let's go! It's recess." Ereen pats my shoulder

"Oh! Really?! Err..wait a minute.I need to tidy this up." I get up and pack my books - shoving all of it into my backpack.

"Let's go !" She grabs my left wrist and drag me straight to the cafeteria.

* * *

"Yoona,meet my squad. Emy,Elle,Emily,Eyka and Haley." Ereen introduce her friends to me.They all offer me a smile,which I take it and smile back sweetly to them.

"Girls,meet Yoona.My new classmate.Yoona,the girls.My beloved friends.And so were you." She speaks and pinch my nose..again.

"Hi Yoona !" The girls greet me. I smile and greet them back. "Hi.." "Okay! Done with all this intro,let's grab some food.I'm starving. Yoona,what would you like to eat?! I can grab it for you."

Ereen asks. "Erm,never mind.I'll just follow you and grab the foods by myself." I assure her." Okay then ! Let's go!!" She grabs my wrist and drag me to the line of people at the food counter.

* * *

"Yoona !" A voice echoed through the hallway calling my name.I stop my steps and turn - only to see Mark is running towards me.

"Yes?" "Hey! Err..where should we do the Art project that Miss Amber gave us just now?! Your house? My house? Park? Library? Gall-"

"Let's do it at the park instead.I think that's the only place that inspire me to draw something coz' the view.You know what I mean !"

He nods."Okay! Gotta go.We'll go there around 3.00 p.m. Is that okay?" I nod.

"Great! Bye,Yoona!!"

"Bye."

* * *

I'm walking with Ereen,Emily and Haley,heading to the library.And silly me..I accidentally bump into someone.

Someone with a very charming face that could make every girls dying to date him.

"Oh..sorry! I'm really really sorry." I apologise.

"No,it's fine.Oh? Hey there.So is this the pretty Korean chick that moved to our campus,huh?" He speaks.I'm not sure why but my cheeks kinda heated.

Am I blushing ?!

"Move,Jack.Leave her alone."
Haley says annoyed.

"No-uh.Well,hello there.I'm Jack.Jack Griffo."

"I'm Kim Yoona.Nice to meet you." I greet and bow.

"Woa woa..wait wait.I got this.Hmmm...onion-haseyo?!"

The girls giggle.

"Ahaha..not onion.It's annyeonghaseyo.And yeah..annyeonghaseyo." I bow again and give him a small smile.

"Bhahahahha!! Onion!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Haley laughs out loud at Jack.He seems pretty annoyed.

"Shut up,Haley." He glares at her."Can't help it! "

"Urgh! Well,I'll see you later Yoona.Gotta go somewhere.Bye!" He waves and walk away from us,after I smile and wave back at him.

"ONION-HASEYO JACK !!!!" Haley yells.Then,continue laughing her butts off.

"Enough,Haley.Everyone's looking at you.What if he tells about last night at the party to your mom?! You know..he's pretty pissed."

"Hah! He won't! He knows what will happen to him and his new chick if he do that."