Chapter 27

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

W-what did he say?

"Bwo?"

"I'm breaking up with you!" He repeats.

"W-why?"

"Pssh..yah! Do you  really think I wanna date a pathetic whore like you?Hahaha..in your dream. You were nothing but just a bet."

I can't describe how my heart's condition as I heard the last word. It shattered into dust, not pieces anymore. And that's when I realiszd that I've been fooled all along.

I grip tight the box behind me.

I lost words.

"A b-bet?"

"Yeah. A bet. I don't love you and I WON'T. Now get lost or just go die. Seeing your face making me sick."

He scoffs and stomp away from there, slamming the door shut behind him and off him inside the building.

Cry.

I-I can't cry. Tears didn't flow on my face. I try to cry but I can't. I feel like, I've been dehydrated. There's no more liquid left in my body. Except my blood. I blink a few times, it won't come out.

My knees tremble, I fall to the ground. With the little square box held tightly in my grip.

What just happened..

I've never feel this kind of pain before. I used to feel it when my parents died years ago, but this one is different.
It's more severe. I can't feel anything anymore.

Nothing.

I feel nothing.

The bell rang, interrupting my thoughts. I caress the box. I was about to surprise him, and this happened.

I shake my head and immediately get up. Turning the doorknob slowly and open it, making my way to the stairs and straight to my class.

And there, in the hallway— along the row of lockers, stand a couple hovering each other's face. Jungkook is kissing Yerin happily while his arm around her waist and hers around his neck.

Again, I feel nothing. My heart is...gone. I can't feel anything.
I shut my eyes tight and continue my steps.

"Good act, babe. I love you so much!"
I hear Jungkook said to Yerin as I walk passed them. So, this is all were just an acting. I just realized how stupid and fool I am. I ignored them who seems too busy with their 'business' and rush to my class. Not wanting to hear or watch anything anymore. I'm totally done with all of this.

***

Jungkook's POV

"Here!! Your damn 200 bucks!" The hyungs hands me the bills.

"Hahahahhaha!! Told you guys I will make it! Well, hello new slaves!" I laugh evilly and fan myself with the money.

"How's Yoona?" Jin hyung asks. His face always frowned whenever it comes to Yoona. I roll my eyes "Nahh. Who cares about her. Maybe dead because of suicide or something.. I don't know." I reply.

Jin hyung lightly shakes his head.

"Oh! Happy Birthday, maknae!! You're officially 18 now! Congrats!!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed and bro-hug me. Followed by the rest of the hyungs. I hug them back happily.

"Thanks hyung!!"

"Last long with Yerin okay?!" Hoseok hyung pats my back, I just nod in response. Then,all of us back to our class.

"Finally!!!" I yawn and get up,head to my locker to keep some books before heading home.There's a little box with a small note on it as I opened my locker.

"Huh?What is this?" I put the books and grab the box.I unwrap the box and open it,how surprise.

It's a watch,and it's my all time favourite brand. "Woaaaa!!! Nice!" I put the box back and take the note.
My happy smile slowly fade as I read the note...

Jungkook-ah..

새일죽 아 합니다 !!!!
Always happy and keep those sweet bunny smiles. ♡
I love you and I always do.
Saranghaeyoo~ Kookie!!! 

                                  LoL ♡

                               ~yoona :)

Part of me tell to tear the note,but the other part of me tell to keep it.I fold it back and keep it in my locker,beneath the books.I glance at the box with a slight guilty inside of me.Heaving a sigh and slowly shut the locker.

"Oppaa!!" I hear Yerin's voice and she backhugs me.At least I have her to keep me smile and accompany me to wherever I go."Hey.." I peck her temple,she chuckles.

"Oppa,kajja.It's been a while we didn't go to the mall.I need to buy some new dress.Please oppaa~ Pleaseee~" She makes those puppy eyes thing.

There goes my credit card again..

I heavily sigh and nod.She jumps excitedly and throws her arms around me."Gomawoo oppaa~!!" She interwines our hand and drag me to my car and off us to the mall.

* Weeks later *

Yoona's POV

*cough* *cough*

Errrghh,my throat hurt.My whole body is burning and shaking.But,still I have the guts to go to school.I've never skip school,so..yeah.

People may thought that I'm drunk or something because I can't walk properly— but no.My head is dizzy and everything around me were blur.I'm in deep pain.In my head and in my...heart.Yes,I still can't believe what happened.And that makes me changed.I trust no one from now on.Only me.I don't care if it hurts to keep inside of me,because I trust no one to eject what I feel.Well,thanks to Jungkook.

I step into the building and head to my class to put backpack first.I sit down for a while and rest my head on the desk.Coughing non-stop,my throat starts to hurt again.

Finally getting up and make my way to the locker room to change,since the first lesson of today is physical education.
My body apparently don't have energy anymore.

"Look!Jungkook oppa bought this for me yesterday,when we were at the mall— shopping." I hear a voice exclaimed.It's Yerin.

"Woaa!Nice necklace you got there!It must be expensive huh?!" Anothe voice spoke.It must be one of her fliques.
"Of course!!Duhhh!" They giggle and their voice slowly fade.Means that they probably left the room.

I sigh heavily and continue change my uniform.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

Please teach me how to destroy the 🔥HOMEWORKS🔥