[ 42 ] ! BONUS CHAPTER !

OH MAN HOLY SHIT! ( this probably y'all reaction the moment you get the noti huh? )

YASS! THATS RIGHT EVERYBODY! IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FRUIT HERE!! Hello :)
After thinking non-stop, crying eating sleeping doing homeworks eating again survive life... and here I am. Finally decided to give all of you a bonus chapter for being amazing peopleㅡ willing to spend couple of hours from your lifetime to read my book. ( also because y'all not satisfied with the previous chapter and mad at me for not being reasonable and rational because I made a major plot twist.. but it's fine because I love you guys so much so here you go )

OH!!! AND THANK YOU FOR 10K VOTES TOO!! I DID IT GUYS! I DID ITTT!!

Thank you :)

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO! LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

My breath hitched as everyone began to stand up from their seats and turn around to the back of the hall, their eyes were on me now with warm smiles plastered on their faces. I keep on smiling as I walked down the hall with dad, holding the bouquet of flowers tightly.

Soon we arrived at the altar. Dad hands me over to Jungkook; which he gladly take my hand in his with a wide smile on his face. We finally stand facing each other infront of the priest. I look over to see Jungkook, dressed handsomely in his black tuxedo. He seems to notice my wide smile, so he mouths 'you're beautiful' at me.

The wedding ceremony lasted for 35 minutes. Finally, it was time to say our vows.

    "I Jeon Jungkook, take you Kim Yoona, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till' death do us part, according to God's holy law; in the presence of God I make this vow."

     "In the name of God, I, Kim Yoona, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, untill we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

After a while,the officiating priest said.. "You may now kiss the bride."

We smile to each other before he hold my nape gently,pulling me closer — untill we're just centimetres away.

"I love you" He whispers before lean in to kiss me fully on the lips.
We kiss passionately to seal our marriage vows.

And it's official. I'm officially Jeon Jungkook's.

The crowds get up from their seats and clap their hands loudlyㅡ cheering for both of us. Jungkook is still holding my nape with his lips moving against mine slowly. After a while we pull away from each other as we were out of breath. He rests his forehead on mine smiling widely.

"Hey husband.." I mutter while grinning.

"Hello wife." He mutters backㅡ chuckling as he noticed that I'm blushing like crazy.

***

Jungkook twirls me around and pulls me back to himㅡ wrapping his arms around my petite body as we danced on the dancefloor.

It's almost midnight and all of us are still here; cheering, laughing, dancing, eating and drinking in this huge hall with fancy and pretty decorations where we held our reception after our marriage ceremony this morning.

Most of us were enjoying ourselves. Especially me and Jungkook.. well of course. I've changed into a soft pink sleeveless knee-length dress with pink pump high heels, meanwhile Jungkook has changed into a soft blue dress shirt which he has rolled his sleeves up to his elbowsㅡ matched with his black pants and black shoes. I swear he looks stunning tonight.