Chapter 20

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

I feel like the time has stopped as the clock stop ticking, the world stop spinning on its orbit, and everything stop movingㅡ by the second he kissed me.

On the lips.

I don't react any expression. My whole body became stiff out of sudden. He moves his lips slowly against mine. His palm on my nape, holding it tight yet gentle.

He pulls away and slowly open his eyes.

"Is that enough to prove that she's mine?" He asks.

Yerin widen her eyes and tears are about to drop.

"W-what ab-about us?!"

"Yerin! How many times do I have to tell you that we're already over?!! Now I want you to leave Yoona alone! Never disturb her ever again!"

He says sternly.

"Okay,fine!! But,
remember...you'll get this!"
She says her last words then stomped away.

Jungkook turns around to face me.
"W-what was that?!" I finally speak.

"Yoona! I'm not lying with my feelings. I want to protect you. I want to be the one that always protect you from those hates. I've changed, Yoona. Please..give me the second chance. I love you, Kim Yoona. Please..be my girl. I want to protect you. Please!"

He plead. I was so shock with his sudden confession. Is he really true with his feelings? Or this was just a trick. But..I can see the sincerity, guilty..in his eyes.

"Yoona?"

I snap. Ermm..what should I do?!

Second chance wouldn't be hurt right?!

"Yes..I-I'll be your girlfriend."

He smiles widely. Out of blue, my body being pulled and smashed against his muscular body. Hugging me tight.

"Thanks, Yoona. Thank you soo much!"

My arms snaked around his body and starts hug him back. We stay like that for a while.

"Let's go home. It's getting dark." I nod and he pecks my forehead.Before walked away from each other and went home.

***

My phone buzzedㅡ signalling that there's a text coming in. I took my phone and look at the screen.

-Jungkook-

(A/N: Let's just say that they already had each other's number..okay?😂👌)

I swiped my screen, unlocking it. Opening the inbox...

💬Sleep already?

I slightly smile. My fingers start to tap the letters on the screen.

💭ABOUT to sleep.You?

💬I can't sleep :(

💭Oh..wae??

💬Because I keep thinking of you... ;)

💭Ayyeeee....soo cheesy. Ppalii!!! Go to sleep.

💬Arasso,eomma!!

💭I'm not your mom -_-

💬But you're my girl~
Saranghae~~ jagiyaaaa xD

My cheeks burned as I read his text...saranghae?

Jagiya?

💭Aishh..this punk. Yah!! Go to sleep. We have school tomorrow!!

💬Nee..eomma! Goodnight~

Ooohhp...I really don't want to end this conversation.

*sigh*

💭Goodnight~ :)