Chapter 12

[ EDITED ]

Jungkook's POV

Her questions keep replaying in my mind. Yeah! Why am I so nice to her. I hate her.

She's an idiot. ARRGGHHH,JEON JUNGKOOK!!! What is happening to you!!!!

I slap myself with both of my hands.

"Hmm, I wonder what she's doing right now?" I open the door and head straight to downstairs.

"Yoonaaa!"  I call her name.

Silence.

Where is she? I walk into the living room and look at the couch, empty without her presence. The cushion neatly arranged on it.

"She must've left earlier"
I mutter. I shrug and make my way back to my room.

Yoona's POV

Ergghhh. Another freakin' day at school. The hallway filled with silence as I walked in. First thing first.. to my locker to grab some books. I shut my locker as I've got everything I need and continue my steps to my class. Moments later, the students come in and fill the seats up. The teacher come and start the lesson.

***

It's finally recess. I walk down the hallway and head to my locker to grab some stuffs.
But suddenly, I was turned around and my back being smashed the locker hard. Ergh..

"Look!! It's the piece of trash. Hahhaha..what a sad trash." Yerin and her minions laugh evilly.

"What do you want?" I send her a glare and ask in annoyed tone.

"Wohohoho.. did she just glare at me?Wooww!! You little pathetic-!!" She grabs my face "don't you even dare look at me like that. Don't you know who I AM??!!"
She shoves my face to the side making me groaned.

"Girls you know what? Let's just leave. We just wasted our precious time looking at this trash. We could be smelly after being around of this 'thing'. Arrgghh!! Now I have to spray my perfume once again. You know what, Yoona? You're just a dirt to society. An idiot that shouldn't live. Your existence was a big mistake. I wonder why your parents died so early. Because they're useless. And poor your mom. She had to give birth to this kind of shit. Hahaha, I think I know why that b*tch died... it's because she doesn't want to take care of you, the huge mistake that she had ever done. Hahahahahahaha!!!"

She laughs with her minions.

My parents...useless?
Eomma...B*TCH?
Huge mistake that she had ever done?

That is it!!!

*PANG!!*

My palm hardly swing and smash her cheek.

And yes, I just slapped the mighty Yerin on her face. Her minions gasp out loud. She holds her cheek and look at me.

"You maybe can ditch me, call me with mean names and make me pissed. But don't you ever dare TO DRAG MY PARENTS IN THIS!!!! MY PARENTS AREN'T USELESS AND MY MOM IS NOT A B*TCH!!!!!!"

I scream on top of my lung. The next thing I realised was my head hit the locker and I fell on the floor, due to something hard landed on my face. Like a punch or something. I touch my lips.

Blood.

I look to my side, a long familiar masculine figure is standing there. I gain my confidence and look up.

Jeon Jungkook.

"WHY DID YOU SLAP HER??!!! DON'T YOU EVEN DARE LAND A FINGER ON HER OR HER FRIENDS. OR ANYONE IN THIS WORLD!!! YOU MORON!!"

He yells. I can hear Yerin whines like a baby while she's clinging to him.

Stupid baby.

"Are you okay, jagi? Where did this whore slapped you?"

My heart ached. I don't know..whenever he called me with those names, my heart squeezed together.

"Let's go. Just leave this trash alone. Later, the cleaner will pick it up and throw it in the litter bin. Where 'it' supposed to belong."

And by that, they walk away. A tear escaped from my eyes.

Why must they drag the people that I love the most in this entire world. Why?Just let me handle all this burden. Don't drag my parents.
Please~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tbh,I did cry a bit while writing this.