Chapter 36

Yoona's POV

This is it.

The whole room echoed from loud cry as I gave the last push,sweats all over my forehead and my right hand being squished by Mark who's standing right next to me.

I let out a breath...

Finally...

"Congratulations to both of you." The doctor said with a wide smile as she hands me the baby.

My baby

I reach out my hand to hold the little baby, Mark pecks me on the cheek and we both share the biggest smile; looking at the most precious creature that was whining with her cute little voice.

"Annyeong Jiyeon-ah.." I greet with my slight hoarse voice.

Black hair,brown eyes,cute little nose and a sparkling smile.
Jiyeon Tuan was born at 9.35 p.m,on a Thursday night,weighing 7 pounds 2oz. It took all my strength, and 8 hours to bring the pride and joy.

Past 9 months,I faced the morning sickness almost everyday for the first 3 months. Not to mention,I also can't bare with any bizarre smell. I threw up a lot. I rarely cooked because Mark told me to get a lot of rest and instead we always went eating at the restaurant.

"Jiyeonnie~ Igeo appa~ Annyeong." Mark smiles widely as he takes her from my hold and rocks the little Jiyeon in his arms.

I smile looking at these two most important person in my life.

Heaving one last heavy sigh,I rest back my head on the bed and close my eyes,decided to take a quick nap after exhausted being in labour.

***

"Home sweet home." I smile as we all step into the mansion; with Jiyeon in my arms. I finally discharged after 4 days being at the hospital.

I look down to Jiyeon; who's moving her small tiny hands with adorable smile plastered on her face.

"Welcome home,Yeonnie~" I grin as she let out a giggle.

"I'm gonna go prepare her room upstairs." Mark said from behind and give me a quick kiss on my lips and peck Jiyeon's chubby cheek.

I walk slowly heading to the kitchen to grab some water as I feel myself getting thirsty. After that,I walk back to the living room and plop myself down on one of the couches; instantly breast feed Jiyeon as she started to whine and cry.

***

"Mmph.." I moan as I feel myself awake by hearing loud cries from the next room.

"Jiyeon-ah.." I whispered,but before I get down from the bed,Mark hold me back

"I'll go check her. You can sleep. You must be tired." He says while rubbing his eyes.

"Thank you,honey.."

"No problem.." He shifts closer and peck my lips,before heading to the door.

I lay back and pull the quilt over me and off me back to dreamland.

***

"Who's the cute little Jiyeon? Huh? You areee~" I make some funny voice while showering Jiyeon with warm water in the bathroom. Her giggles echoed through the room with her adorable baby voice.

"Jagiya~!" I hear Mark calling from outside.

"Here! In the bathroom! Awww uri Yeonnie kyeopta~ ahahahahaha" I giggle,the bubbles were on her nose and I swear this is the cutest thing ever.

"Oh! Jagiya,I'm going to work now." Mark speak from the doorframe.

"Nae arasso!" I reply.

Mark walks forward and gently pinch Jiyeon's chubby cheek; then peck her forehead.

He then turn to me and give me a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Bye,angels!" He says before dissapear from the room.

"Annyeong appa!" I playfully wave her tiny hand and peck her tiny nose.

***

"Ssshh. Aigoo Jiyeon-ah. Sshhh,what's wrong my dear. Sshhhh,eomma's here. Eomma's here."

I rock Jiyeon in my arms as I try to comfort her. She won't stop crying loudly since this evening. I have no idea what to do anymore. I've breast feed her,changed her diaper,sang her some lullaby.

But nothing worked.

I'm getting worried and exhausted.

"Jiyeon-ah..what's wrong sweetheart. Eomma is here. Please stop crying honey. " Worry were written over my face.

I settle down on one of the couches and lift my shirt along with my bra. I shift her closer to my chest and try to breast feed her,instead she refuse and cry even loud.

"Come on honey,don't be like this." I get up and rock her again in my arm.

Heading to the door as I heard the bell ring.

I sigh in relief as Mark walk in the mansion. He hangs his coat and place his keys and his case on the countertops.

"What happened?" Mark asks as he walks towards me.

"She won't stop crying since this evening. I've fed her,changed her diapers,I've done everything and she just won't stop." I frowned

"Here. Let appa hold Yeonnie here. Aigoo uri Yeonnie. Why are you crying,huh? Poor eomma. Aigoo uri little Yeonnie~"
Mark takes Jiyeon from my hold and rock her in his arms

She slowly stop crying. Her hands reach out to touch her father's face.

"See! Jiyeonnie here just miss her appa. Aigooo~" He joked and snuggle in her cheek,making her let out little giggles.

I sighed heavily and massage my neck a bit. I'm exhausted.

"Jagi,you can go to sleep. I'll put her in the crib. You must be tired. Go and take a rest."

He snaked his arm around my waist and give me a quick sweet kiss on my lips. I give him a tired smile in return before head upstairs to my room.

***

"Yoona-ssi. I have to go to Beijing tomorrow for 3 days. There's a sudden urgent meeting and they need me to be there."
Mark says while holding my hand.
We all are having breakfast together; I stop feeding Jiyeon and turn to him with an assuring smile.

"Gwenchanayo. I'll be alright. We'll be alright,right Jiyeonnie?" I turn to Jiyeon and she muffle something in her baby language with a cute smile on her face.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" He furrows his brows.

"Mark,I'm sure. If I need anything you know I can go to your parents. Everything will be fine. Don't worry." I squeeze his hand.

"Well,okay then." He leans closer an peck my lips.

***

"Waaaahhh Yeonnie! Appa will come home today! Yeayy! "
I cheer while bouncing Jiyeon on my lap.

"A-appa?!" She speaks slowly.

"Yup! Appa is coming home today~ Yeaay!" I lay her on my lap and tickle her small body. She laughs cutely and I just chuckle while looking at her.

I place Jiyeon in the crib and head to my room as I heard my phone  ringing.

"Hello?" I answer, a bit hesitate as I answered the call from unknown number.

"Hello. May I talk to Mrs. Tuan?" The guy in the other line speak

"Ah,yes. It's me talking." I reply

"Oh,well ma'm. I'm Steve Walter. And I've been asked to tell you that..your husband Mark Tuan is dead along with other 231 people in a plane crash that happened while they're on their way from Beijing,China heading back to America. I'm sorry for your lost ma'm. May he rest in peace."

The line cut off as he hung up

And that's when my breath hitched as a tear slipped out from my eyes; before my iPhone 6 that I was holding fell on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY PLAYLIST SHUFFLED TO
BTS - LET ME KNOW WHILE I'M  WRITING THIS PART!!

HUWAAAA BAD TIMINGG !! ㅠㅠ