Chapter 26

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

"Aargh..!" My back make a hard contact with the cold hard wall.

"Tell me! Where's Jungkook oppa?!" Yerin asks and lift my head harshly.

"I-I don't know!" My head swifted to the right as her palm slap me on my left cheek. I can feel the blood at the corner of my mouth.

Oh no..another bruise.

"TELL ME!!" She yells.

"I don't know! Why did you ask me?!!"

"Because you're his.....girlfriend!" She seems difficult to spill the last word.

"Then?! I'm his girlfriend and that's nothing to do with you because you're nothing to him anymore!!"

I yell . I grab my bag on the floor and head straight out of the building, make my way to Jungkook's mansion to check him up.

***

"Jungkook?" I call him as I opened the main door. Silence fill the atmosphere. I step in and close the door behind me. Heading to the stairs and ready to take the first step, then I hear some noise from the kitchen.

"Jungkook?" I call again. Then I see a figure behind the fridge door, and I know it's Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah..are you feeling better?" I asked. He close the fridge and give me a warm smile as he saw me.

"Erm, yeah. I feel much better now. Maybe I can go to school tomorrow." He reply.

But not long after that, his smile faded.

"What happened to your mouth? You have bruise there.." He frowns.

"Ah, nothing. Don't mind about it."

"It is a thing. Come on, Yoona. Tell me. Did someone beat you at school?" I gulp nervously.

Should I tell him?

"No Jungkook. Nobody beats me. Don't worry, I'm fine."

"Kim Yoona! Tell me the truth. It's Yerin...isn't it?"

Shit

"Tell me Yoona!" He grabs my wrist. I give up and slowly nod. "Huh! That bitch!!"

"No! Jungkook! Please, don't do anything to her!"

"Or what?"

"Or she will beat me up again, knowing that I told you about this. Please.."

I plead. His eyes soften and slowly releases my wrist.

"Fine.."

***

Oh em gee,oh em geee...

Today is Jungkook's birthday!! The day that I've been waiting for. And I finally got him a present. A very special present!

I bought a watch with his favourite brand. I bought it with my own money. Past 2 weeks, I worked so hard at the cafe. And Mr.Wang was satisfied with my hardworks. He decided to give me and Yoori unnie some bonus salary because he was in the very good mood. His daughter just gave birth to a baby girl last month and of course he was soo happy with it. And that's how I got some extra money.

I used those money to buy this watch for Jungkook as his birthday present. It's freakin' expensive but who cares. I want this to be special and the one that he can admire. I love him and I want to do anything for him.

Sounds crazy right?

I wanna thank him because of him I felt loved. He made me strong and keep on living this life. He made me feel that there's someone beside me...

...and it's him.

I'm on my way to my locker to grab Jungkook's present. I decide to give him now since it's already recess. I open my locker and there's stick a note.

Meet me at the rooftop..

                                       ~Jjk

My mood lit up. It's a good opportunity to give him the present. Oh my god~ I'm soo excited!!

I grab the little box with the watch inside and shut my locker. I rush to the rooftop with a very wide smile plastered on my face.

Turning the doorknob and open the door. The first thing I see is Jungkook  standing there, admiring the view from the top.

"Jungkook-ah!" I greet. He turns around to face me but...
His expression is not as happy as mine.

"Jungkook-ah..Saengil chutka hamni-"

"Let's break up!"

...

"Huh?"