Chapter 34

I have to skip! Hope you don't mind 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              3 Years Later
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you,Mark Tuan willingly to have Kim Yoona as your wife?"

"I do."

"Do you,Kim Yoona willingly to have Mark Tuan as your husband?"

"I do."

After a while,the officiating priest said.. "You may now kiss the bride."

We smile to each other before he hold my nape gently,pulling me closer — untill we're just centimetres away.

"I love you" He whispers before lean in to kiss me fully on the lips.
We kiss passionately to seal our marriage vows.

And it's official.

I'm officially his and he's officially mine.

"I love you too.." I whisper back as we pulled away,the crowds continue clapping loudly as they cheer for us.

After our first kiss on that prom night,Mark asked me to be his girl,which I was gladly accepted.We went for dates,hangout together till' all of us graduated.

After the graduation ceremony,Mark proposed me
infront of everyone.I was blushing madly that time when he kneeled and showed me the diamond ring.But,I said yes anyway.
And today,I'm officially his.Forever.

These past 3 years,I haven't heard anything about Jungkook.It's okay to mention his name now.I got over him and moved on with Mark.The only guy that I loved,and trust now.

I can't believe.After years of being bullied,abused,broken-hearted.I finally found the real happiness.I finally graduated.I finally found the guy that actually loved me.I finally getting married.I finally have my own life.
Is this all just a dream?

"Jagiya,kajja!" Mark interwines his hand with mine..gently pulling me to our suite to get change for the reception.

Yeah,our wedding held in this 5-star rated hotel.It was a grand ceremony.Well,Mark's parents arranged all of this.They said they want the best for their only child,and their only first daughter-in-law — which is me.

* * *

"Eomma~ Appa~ !" Mark greets and hug their parents.I just stand behind him,letting them having their own family quality time.

"Annyeong Mrs.-"
"Aipp pap pap pap! Drop the formal sweetheart,you're married now.Call me eomma.
You're now part of the family."
She smiles.

"Ah..Annyeonghaseyo..eomma"
"That's right! Annyeong Yoona-ah." She greets back and pull me into a hug.

"Aappa.." I greet Mr.Tuan behind her.He just smile and shake my hand.

"Welcome to the family!" He speaks.I nod,and I feel something snakes around my waist.I turn and see Mark smiles sweetly to me and peck my cheek.

"Awww..look at you two." His mother awed.

"Ah,we'll talk later.We need to greet other guests.Once again,congratulations!" His father said and hug Mark.Then,leave with his wife to greet another guest.

We walk together with our hand locked to each other.I walk happily as I saw Ereen and the girls waving from the big entrance door.I hug them and they congrats me.We chat all night long while Mark went to other direction to meet his friends.

Jungkook's POV

"Eomma~ jebal wake up! You can survive! I know you're strong!!" I plead

"Ju-Jungkook-ah..please take care of yourself,and your father.Y-you're a good boy.My baby *cough* finally is a man now.I'm so proud...of you,honey."

"Eomma,eomma jebal! Don't leave me! Please!! Stay with me!! I know you're strong!!!"

"Jungkook *cough* sweetheart,my time has come.It's time..Take care and live well arasso?"

"ANDWAEEEE!!! EOMMMAAA JEBALLLL!!!"

"Yeobo~ saranghae.. " She says.

"Na-nado saranghae jagi.." My dad replies with tears all over his face.

"Saranghae,my child.." She says..before she closes her eyes forever.

Beeeeeeeeepppppppp~~

"Eommma~" I cry in her hand.

The doctor enter the room and control the machine,and manage my mom.While my dad pull me up slowly as we exit the room.

My dad hugs me tightly while we settle down in the waiting area.I can't believe.I lost my mom.My mom is...gone..

She was suffering of breast cancer in about 15 months already.And tonight,she finally left us.Forever..

"Eomma..."

Yoona's POV

I woke up as the Sun rise and shine straight into the room,through the big glass window.I blink my eyes and tightened my hug around Mark's body and snuggle into his bare chest.

"Morning sunshine " I look up and see him smiling sweetly at me while pulling me closer to peck my lips.

"Morning..hmmm.." I greet back.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"Mm..yeah." I hug him tight while he wraps his arm around me tightly.

"I'll go prepare some breakfast." I murmured

Loosening my arms around him,I shift and remove the quilt around my body,taking the silky robe — despite from searching for my shirts that were tossed anywhere in the room last night — and slip in the robe,covering my bare body.I turn to look at Mark again,he still in the bed continue his nap.

I smile and head downstairs while tying my hair into a messy bun.Straight to the kitchen — and grab the ingredients,tools and some vegies to prepare the proper breakfast for me and Mark.

While I was preparing the food,I feel something wrap around my waist.I turn to look Mark is snuggling in the crook of my neck.

"Hey.." I greet

"Mm..hey.I don't even know that you can cook."

"Yah! Of course I do know how to cook.Before this I lived alone,I did everything and I survived all by myself.Unlike you.You have those maids to do everything for you.You can afford everything...If-"

"But I have a wife now.Who needs maids when you have a great woman so-called a wife to do everything for you now.Like you,Yoona.You're amazing just the way you are." He cuts and peck my cheek while his arms still around me.

"Love you,jagiya~…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!

Feel free to read my other works:~

LIKE A FAIRYTALE - Jungkook Fluff

REMEMBER - Jimin Angst

BTS NEXT DOOR •

BTS IMAGINES