Chapter 18

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

It's raining . The cars moved, passing by the roads in the middle of the night. A family in a car, with the elders trying to comfort the little one,whose afraid of the thunders.The road was empty and dark.

***

A bright light, followed by a loud honk. The loud noise of smashing and screaming echoed through the area.The car lost its control and hit the road divider and flipped around.

"Erhh..eom-..ergh"

The little one was crying after seeing the elders shutting their eyes tight, heads covered by blood.

"Arrh..ap..appa~……argh"

The little one shook the woman's arm.Calling her name.

"Arghh...eomm-"

The woman gave the little one a small smile,the weak one. Saying that everything will be fine. They'll meet each other again. She hugged her for one last time before exhaling the last breath. Shutting her eyes forever.

"EOMMMMMAAAA!!!!!!!"

I scream as I shockingly get up and sit straight from the bed.

"Yoonaa!! Hey..what's wrong? Are you okay?"

My eyes are getting watery and tears immediately fall on my cheeks without my knowledge. I burst into tears, with my hands grabbing my hair into my fist, rocking my body back and forth.. while calling for my parents.

"Hey, hey. Shhhh..here!"

Jungkook comes near to me and pull me into his embrace. Engulfing me in his warmth. My arms snaked around his body and hug him tight. My tears fall on his shirt.

"Eo-eomma.. EOMMAAA!!!"

I scream on top of my lung. Jungkook pat my back and stroke my hair.

"J-jungkook-s-ssi..eo-eomma.."

"Yes, I know. Calm down, Yoona. They're fine now. There's nothing to worry anymore. Shhhh..I'm here, I'm here."

He keeps comforting me and rub my back up and down soothingly. Telling me to calm down. We stay in this position for a while, then decide to sleep again as I managed to stop crying.

***

It's so annoying when people put their attention on you. And that what's happening to me right now. The students are looking at me weirdly and with disgust look on their faces as I walked down the hallway, hands in hand with...Jungkook.

I absolutely have no idea why does he hold my hand. But he just keep his poker face, meanwhile me..looking down the floor with everyone's attention on me, fill with madness, hatred and..disgusted.

And..there's another disaster coming. That bish. She sends me a death glare that could take your soul away. Then, she walks towards us. Jungkook immediately releases my hand and smile sweetly to her.

He wraps his arm around her waist and peck her forehead while she's still glaring at me.

"Hi,babe." He throws her a smirk.

"Why were you holding her hand?" She looks at him then avert her gaze to me. Jungkook gulps down nervously.

"Oh! Erm.. I just want to drag this bitch to somewhere..you know, to give her some 'gifts'..yeah."

He looks at me with a small smirk plastered on his face. Yerin also start to smile evilly and nod her head.

"Arasso! Bye oppa!!" She pulls his head and give him a kiss on his lips. Of course Jungkook would reply it. I turn my head and start to walk away from those scenes that really make my heart squeezed together.