[ 41 ] Epilogue

So..This is the end of our journey :")
I'm going to miss you guys so much. You guys are the most amazing readers that I've ever could ask for. Thank you so much for your votes, comments and supports.

I love you guys. And no words could describe how truly I feel right now to have supportive people like all of you. Thank you so much.

Take a seat and please enjoy the last chapter of ATROCIOUS  ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

This is it.

I can't believe that this is finally happening.

I sigh heavily as I took one last glance of myself at the mirror. My small petite body was covered by a beautiful strapless sweetheart white dress. Meanwhile my head was covered with a white veil and a diamond tiara on top.

Today is the day where I'm getting married. Again..

After our little talk that afternoon, I realized that everyone deserves a second chance. And so does Jungkook. So I decided to be more mature and do the right thing. I forgave him and forget.

Jungkook was so happy that I finally apologized him. And surprisingly he took his next step. He turned from walking back to his car and knelt on the ground, and proposed me.

I seriously have no idea why did he bring a ring with him that day. He just knelt, asked me the question and bamm! A ring came out from his pocket.

I guess he already prepared everything before he came to my house. That dude..

I slip into my white heels and take a final look at the mirror. I breath in relief as I felt satisfy with my appearance and ready to go.

There's a few knocks on the door before it was opened; Jiyeon's tiny hand come into view and followed by her head peaking through the door.

"Eomma!" She squeals and rush towards me. I immediately scoop her in my arm and smile widely.

"Hi honey!" She wraps her little arms around my neck and giggle cutely. I pat her back gently as I took a brief glance at what she was wearing. She was dressed in a beautiful white dress with a big pink bow on the back. Her black hair was combed neatly and decorated with a floral headband on top of it. She looks so beautiful and adorable.

"Aww honey. You look like a princess. Who prepared you sweetie?"

Before she could answer, a voice came from the door replying my question.

"I did."

I turn around to find mom and dad; smiling happily looking at us.

"Hey mom." I greet as I settled Jiyeon down on the floor and approach mom to hug her. It's been a while.

She arrived here with dad from America couple of days ago. I've discussed with them about me and Jungkook and told her about the wedding. They gave us their blessings and agreed to fly back to Korea to attend our wedding ceremony.

"Hi honey. You look beautiful." She praised. I tighten the hug; missing her so much.

She pulls away after a while and look at me from head to toe.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful, honey. Just like the day back then when you and Mark were getting married. You always look gorgeous in white." She says as a tear unknowingly slipped from her eyes.

"Awh mom.." I quickly pull her into a hug as she started to sniff. I could feel tears at the corner of my eyes. Remembering the most memorial day of my life with my late husband, my first true love.