Chapter 25

[ EDITED ]

Jungkook's POV

I woke up as the Sun rised and shine straight into my room. My eyes dazzled and blink couple of times. I lift my body and sit straight.

Eh..where's Yoona?

That time I realized that I'm the only one on the bed. I slept well until this morning because I felt soo comfortable sleeping in her embrace last night.

"Yoona-ssi!" I call. But no response.

"Yoonaa-ssi?!" I call again, still no response. I sigh and lay back on the bed.

Then,the door creaked. I title my head and only to see Yoona, that already in her school uniformㅡ holding a tray.

"Oh..good morning Jungkook-ah" She greets and shot me a sweet smile. She sits next to me and place the tray on the bed. It's a bowl of porridge and a glass of orange juice.

"Here is some breakfast for you. Oh,I'm sorry I used your kitchen earlier. It's okay, right?" She asks nervously and I nod in response. She sighs in relief and take the spoon to scoop the porridge.

She brings it to her mouth and lightly blow it.

"Aaahh.." She brings it to my mouth and I slowly open it. She shoves the spoon gently and I swallow it.

"Is it good?" She asks while stirring the porridge. I've gotta admit..it's good.

"You made this?"

She nods.

"Hmm..not bad." I say. She smiles and continue feeding me.

"You should go to school now or you'll be late." I say to her. She lifts her head to look at me. "It's okay. I still have 35 minutes before the class start. I have enough time to manage and take care of you."

"I'm not a kid anymore!! Just go to school, I can handle all of this by myself!!" I sternly said. She looks surprised and slowly nod before placing the bowl on the bedside table. She gets up and grab her backpack.

"I'll go first. Bye." She says and peck my temple.

Oh...I didn't expect that.

She makes her way to the door and give me one last smile before shutting the door behind her. I sigh and lay back on the bed.

***

Yoona's POV

Walking in the hallway heading to the class like usual. I put my bag down and exit from the class again to go to my locker because I forgot to grab my history notes, since there's history after this.

I open my locker and search for my notes, but something caught my attention. I look at my calendar and notice ..

1st September

🎉Kookie🎂

Omo! Jungkook's birthday is in next two weeks. Aigoo! How can I forgot about it. Hmm..what should I get for him as a present? I want it to be special and the one that he would admire. But what?

I snap from my thoughts as the bell rang. I shut my locker and head back to my class.

***

It's recess. I was about to sit and enjoy my lunch, but a hand grab my wrist make me startled. I look up only to see Jungkook's friends, or members, or hyungs or whatever. And the hand that hold tight my wrist belongs to Namjoon.

"May I help you?" I ask him politely, not wanting to cause any trouble. Eventhough I'm Jungkook's girlfriend now, but no one in school knew about this. Well, Yerin did.

Since no one publicized about it and my status were under control. I mean..OUR status. But mostly me. Because they always picked on me.

Yess.. they keep on bullying me and make me pissed but who cares? As long as Jungkook is by my side then everything is fine. Eventhough it's not.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asks. I was told by Jungkook to not tell anyone about our relationship because of his reputation something. Pfft..

"Err..h-how should I know? You guys are supposed to know where was he because you guys are his friends. And why did you ask me?" I pretend.

"Oh come on! You must know something!" Jin says sternly.

"I don't know!!" I protest.

"Why don't you ask Yerin instead of me. She's his girlfriend right?!" I said a bit annoyed.

Namjoon finally releases my wrist and glare at me. Then he and the rest of the members leave me there a bit dumfounded.

"Phew, that was close." I sigh and take my seat, finally enjoying my meals peacefully.