Chapter 7

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

3:45 a.m..

I'm sooo tired. And,kinda scared. I'm alone and the whole area in this town was dark and quiet. Only the road lamps lit up the darkness outside. I sit beside the window and rest for a while. My eyes are really really heavy right now.

4:35 a.m..

Finally,I'm home. My whole body ached. I get into my room and lay my back on my bed. So good. Soon,I closed my eyes and off to my dreamland.

7:00 a.m..

SHOOT!!!

I'm late for school. I quickly get up from my bed. I take a quick shower and change into my school uniform. I grab my bag and run to my school.

7:20 am..

I barged into my class,gaining everyone's attention. Fuhh,luckily the teacher has not come in yet. I take a seat while panting non-stop. Not long after that,the teacher comes in. All of us greet him, and then sit back down..

"Okay,hands in the homework that I told you to finish it yesterday." My eyes widen.Fu-

...no curse,no curse.

FISHH!! I totally forget about the homework.

"Yahh! Where's my homework?"
I hear Jungkook whisper from behind.

'Errghh,can't you call me by my name?I have names okay?'

I bit inside of my lips.

"Err..I-I..I forgot to-..."

"YOU WHAT??!!" He raises his voice making everyone turn to look at us.

"Mr.Jeon,Miss Kim..Anything wrong?Where's your homeworks?" The teacher ask. I'm shaking now..

"Sorry,sir.I-I forgot to do it" I say in the slow voice. His eyes widen."How about you,Mr.Jeon??!!"

" I forgot to do it too,sir. Sorry." Jungkook answers.

"Both of you,DETENTION..NOW!!" He yells.  Aargghhh!!!I'm sick of that place.

Both of us get up and Jungkook brush his shoulder against mine hardly. He walks infront of me and exit the class. We head to the detention room and take a seat as we step in.

"You're gonna stay here for 3 hours!!" The teacher commands before he slamming the door and lock it.

It just two of us,alone. Silence filled the atmosphere. But not for long before it breaks by Jungkook.